Dr. Robert Morrison is an endodonist practicing in Irvine, CA. Dr. Morrison is a specialist dentist, focusing on tooth pain, root canals and other issues related to the interior part of the tooth. Endodonists can diagnose problems and perform procedures to fix them. Treatment from an endodonist can often save a diseased tooth. Root canal treatment is one of the most common procedures performed by an endodonist.
Dr. Robert S. Morrison D.D.S.'s Practice location
Irvine, CA 92604Get Direction
Dr. Robert S. Morrison D.D.S.'s reviewsWrite Review
- When are Dental Crowns Recommended?
What is a Dental Crown?Dental crowns are used for saving damaged or broken teeth, as well as when a tooth requires a root canal treatment. In order for the dental crown to get attached to the tooth, the tooth needs to be reduced in size first.A dental crown is a prosthetic superstructure that...
- Breastfeeding Children Can Reduce Their Risk of Developing Infections
Babies who are exclusively breastfed have fewer and less severe infections, when compared to babies who are partially breastfed or not breastfed at all, according to a study published in, Archives of Disease in Childhood. This protection is regardless of the healthcare and vaccinations provided to...
- Anyone Can Help Breast Cancer Researchers: Here's How
After surviving cancer, many survivors keep on fighting by taking on the roles of patient advocates. An advocate is an individual who defends or supports a cause. In the cancer society, a patient advocate is an individual who supports a cause relating to cancer by increasing awareness of the disease...
- Can Women Get Jock Itch Too?
Jock itch is a fungal or yeast infection that affects mainly men. The fact that male sufferers vastly outnumber the female sufferers often causes people to believe that women cannot experience jock itch. However, medical professionals have learned that women are not immune to these microbes. The...
- The Emotional Challenges of Ulcerative Colitis
People typically don’t enjoy talking about any illness or chronic condition they’re living with. They may not enjoy talking about how it feels to have it and the emotional roller coaster it brings to life.There are millions of people living with colitis and not much awareness in the public or...
- Alternative Treatments For Laryngitis
When the larynx (vocal cords) is inflamed, laryngitis occurs. A bacterial or viral infection or extremely strained vocal cords causes this condition.A weak or hoarse voice is the most common laryngitis symptom. At times, laryngitis patients are unable to talk, and a dry cough and sore throat...
- Dr. George Michael Guise D.M.D., M.S.2265 W. Lincoln Ave. Anaheim CA 92801
- Dr. Aileen Etsuko Jitsumyo DDS3551 Farquhar Los Alamitos CA 90720
- Dr. Peter D. Cancellier D.D.S.477 N El Camino Real Encinitas CA 92024
- Dr. Philip Montgomery Livingood DDS490 Post St San Francisco CA 94102
- Phuoc Huu Phan DDS3 Grass Vly Irvine CA 92602
- Dr. Frank James Wilkinson DDS25261 Paseo De Valencia Laguna Woods CA 92637