Dr. Neill Videlefsky MD
Cardiologist (Pediatric) | Pediatric Cardiology500 Medical Center Blvd Suite 390 Lawrenceville GA, 30046
Phone: Fax: Website: Areas of Expertise: Privileges:
Education and Training
Univ Of The Witwatersrand- Med Sch- Johannesburg- So Africa 1985
University of The Witwatersrand, Faculty of Health Sciences,Parktown, South Africa
Norwich Medical School
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP- Pediatric Cardiology
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP
- Atlanta Super Doctors 2012
- Heart Disease
- Birth Defects
- Congenital Heart Disease
- Emory Univ Sch Of Med, Pediatrics
- EMORY HEALTHCARE
- Emory Univ Affil Hospitals
- Emory University School of Medicine
- Emory University Hospital
Dr. Neill Videlefsky MD's Practice location
Lawrenceville, GA 30046Get Direction
Dr. Neill Videlefsky MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Videlefsky
- Newborn Diagnosis: Tetralogy of Fallot
Tetralogy of FallotTetralogy of Fallot is a congenital heart defect, which affects the heart’s structure, causing blood with low levels of oxygen to circulate throughout the body. Babies born with tetralogy of Fallot tend to have a blue discoloration of the skin due to low oxygen levels in their...
- What Is Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy? Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment
Muscular dystrophies are a group of diseases that make the muscles of the body weaker over a period of time. The muscles become less flexible in this condition. Out of the nine types of muscular dystrophy, Duchenne muscular dystrophy is one of the most common.The main characteristics of this medical...
- What Is Neonatal Lupus?
Neonatal lupus is a not so common autoimmune disease. It is not true lupus as all the symptoms will completely disappear after 6 months of age. Neonatal lupus is also known by several other terms. The condition is also called as:...
- Different Types of Heart Doctors Explained
IntroductionDoctors who specialize in the diagnosis and treatment of conditions or diseases of the cardiovascular system (the heart and blood vessels) are called heart doctors or cardiologists. These specialists are trained to identify, treat, and help prevent heart issues. There are also different...
- Muscular Dystrophy: Telling a Child the Truth About His/Her Condition
Muscular dystrophy is a category of muscle diseases that cause progressive weakness and loss of muscle mass. Muscular dystrophy (MD) is either inherited or can be due to a genetic mutation. Kids with MD usually follow a normal pattern of growth development in the first few years of their lives,...
- Congenital Heart Defects
Surgical treatment is the most appropriate option for inborn heart defects, which is not something you can put off.What is a congenital heart defect (CHD)?It is combined damage of the heart muscle in which there are structural deformations and anomalies in the inner chamber partitions, as well as...
- Dr. Matthew Brothers M.D.49 Jesse Hill Jr Dr SE Atlanta GA 30303
- Dr. Usama B Kanaan M.D.2835 Brandywine Rd Atlanta GA 30341
- Dr. Matthew Eric Ferguson M.D.2835 Brandywine Rd Atlanta GA 30341
- Dr. Matthew Edward Oster MDChildrens Healthcare Of Atlanta Sibley Heart Ctr Atlanta GA 30322
- Dr. Timotheus George Watson MD13951 Terrace Rd Cleveland OH 44112
- Dr. Willie J Parks M.D.5455 Meridian Mark Rd Atlanta GA 30342