Dr. Richard Windsor is a urologist practicing in Fond Du Lac, WI. Dr. Windsor specializes in diseases of the urinary tract and the male reproductive system. This includes areas of the bladder, urethra, kidneys, penis and prostate. Urology is a surgical specialty and requires knowledge in other areas of expertise such as gynecology and internal medicine due to the variety of clinical problems that are involved.
Education and Training
Univ of Wi Med Sch, Madison Wi 1985
UrologyAmerican Board of UrologyABU
- Penn St U Hp-M S Hershey Mc, Urology Med Coll Wi Affil Hosps, General Surgery
Dr. Richard Windsor MD's Practice location
Fond Du Lac, WI 54935Get Direction
GREEN BAY, WI 54311Get Direction
Dr. Richard Windsor MD's reviewsWrite Review
- What Are the Complications of Erectile Dysfunction?
What Are the Complications of Erectile Dysfunction?Erectile dysfunction is a condition that affects an important part of a man’s life. It interferes with his sexual functionality, and this may have adverse effects on both him and his sexual partner(s). Aside from psychological effects, the man...
- What to Expect After a Hydrocelectomy
Hydrocelectomy is a type of surgery that aims to correct the swelling that occurs in the scrotum. This procedure is done to repair a hydrocele.What is a hydrocele?A hydrocele is a fluid-filled sac that is located around the testicles. The accumulation of fluid in the testicles is common, especially...
- Can My Diet Influence Erectile Dysfunction?
Can My Diet Influence Erectile Dysfunction?Food is known to have diverse effects on the body of a human being. Eating helps maintain our bodies and keep us alive. We all have different eating patterns and preferences. Lifestyle choices also involve the types of food we choose to consume.Our bodies...
- Is Genital Herpes A Life-Long Condition?
What Is Genital Herpes?Genital herpes is a life-long condition. Symptoms of genital herpes usually manifest within 24 hours of transmission. Some people may not even experience any symptoms until a few weeks or even months after being infected. The first manifestation of symptoms is known as a...
- What Can Cause Blood in Urine (Without an Infection)?
Blood in urine is a symptom that does not typically appear on its own, and is generally a sign of an underlying problem. It is important to understand that the cause of blood in urine is not always infection. There are multiple causes for this, some more serious than others. Possible causes of blood...
- What Is an Orchiopexy Surgery?
Orchiopexy is a surgical procedure that corrects the position of undescended testicles inside the scrotum. Orchiopexy is performed to male children to correct cryptorchidism, a medical term used for any undescended testicles. Orchiopexy can also be performed to male adults or adolescents, which may...
- Dr. Christopher C Tuveson MD420 E Division St Fond Du Lac WI 54935
- Mr. Robert William Santa-cruz M.D.420 E Division St Fond Du Lac WI 54935
- Dr. James A Wright MD420 E Division St Fond Du Lac WI 54935
- Dr. Steven Matthew Baughman MD2700 W 9th Ave Oshkosh WI 54904
- Dr. James E Cauley MD707 S University Ave Beaver Dam WI 53916
- Dr. Aaron R Johnson M.D.University Of Wisconsin Hospital Madison WI 53792