Dr. Judith Rosenblum is a NY State Licensed Psychologist practicing in Massapequa, NY. As a Psychologist with over 30 years of experience. She has gradusted from a postdoctoral program from the Advanced Institute for Analytic Psychotherapy and is certified in analytic psychotherapy. She is also certified in clinical hypnosis and hypnotherapy from The L.I. Institute of Ericksonian Hypnosis and from The American Association for Clinical Hypnosis. In addition, she completed extensive training in cognitive behavioral therapy.
In teaching you techniques, she helps clients to create happiness and better physical health through the science of Positive Emotions when connecting with others in every day life experiences. Feeling better emotionally leads to a happier life. Clients are helped mainly through cognitive -behavioral therapy as well as hypnosis (if interested) to eliminate anxiety/stress, depression, to have restful sleep, and to improve self-confidence. Hypnosis is very helpful for longer-lasting weight loss; eliminating fears of driving, flying, dentists; relieving PMS or menopausal symptoms; test-taking performance; pain management; enhancing performance for acting, singing, speech-giving, etc
Education and Training
Ericksonian Institute for Hypnosis Clinical Hypnosis 2002
American Society of Clinical Hypnosis Clinical Hypnosis- ASCH Consultant 2005
Advanced Institute for Analytic Psychotherapy Analytic Psychotherapy 1991
Yeshiva University Of Bronx N-Y Psychologist 1983
Areas of expertise and specialization
- Magna Cum Laude 1973 Adelphi University
- Outstanding Service Citation 2004 Town of North Hempstead
- American Psychological Association, Nassau County Psychological Association,New York State Psychological Association, United Nations NGO Committee on Mental Health and its Gender Perspectives Workshop, International Society of Police Surgeons, U.S. Women
- American Society for Clinical Hypnosis, Milton Erickson Institute of N.Y.
Charities and Philanthropic Endeavors
- American Heart Association in promoting and raising funds for the "Go Red For Women Luncheon"
Dr. Judith Barbara Rosenblum PH.D.'s Practice location
Request An Appointment With Dr. Judith Barbara Rosenblum PH.D. | Psychologist
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Judith Barbara Rosenblum PH.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Rosenblum
- Psychotherapy for Depression
If you have depression, the most recommended treatment for you would be psychotherapy. The term psychotherapy, which is also known as therapy, in short, involves various techniques of treatment. During therapy, you talk to a licensed, trained, and experienced therapist in mental health care. The...
- Serving up Java and Jobs for Those with Autism
Dirt Coffee, a non-profit with a mission to train and employ adults with autism, was founded in 2013. This non-profit has been operating out of a coffee truck, serving freshly roasted organic coffee and espresso by individuals with autism. Dirt Coffee strives to “change perspectives, improve lives...
- What is Borderline Personality Disorder?
Borderline personality disorder is a mental disorder characterized by unstable emotions and behavior patterns. Their unpredictable moods and behavior may lead to issues in relationships. People with this disorder often have low self-esteem. They often tend to view themselves as being the...
- Is Schizophrenia a Genetic Disorder?
The organic studies of schizophrenia outnumber, by far, the psychological ones.The quantity of these works and the variety of directions that they have taken reveal that no breakthrough has been made. Even in fields like genetics and biochemistry where some evidence of the organic nature of...
- What is Adrenal Fatigue?
Adrenal fatigue is the name given to a broad spectrum of non-specific symptoms, including fatigue, nervousness, anxiety, and digestive problems. The condition is not a medical diagnosis and the term is not medically accepted. In general, it refers to the theory that these symptoms are caused by poor...
- The Need for Autism-Friendly Amusement Parks
While amusement parks are a source of a great time for many families all throughout the year, families who have members with autism have a bit of a harder time. With additional planning required, and occasionally not having the parks being sufficiently accommodating toward those with autism, many...
- Dr. Mary F. Macedonio PSYCHOLOGIST229-07 64th Ave Flushing New York 11364
- Dr. Aviva Druks PHD134 Middle Neck Rd Great Neck NY 11021
- Mindy Barbara Atkin333 Glen Head Road Glen Head New York 11545
- Dr. Marlene N. Kasman PHD163 Town Line Rd East Northport New York 11731
- Dr. Karen Renov PHD123 Maple Ave Cedarhurst New York 11516
- Dr. Amy Beth Rosenberg PSYD222 STATION PLZ N MINEOLA NY 11501