Dr. Judith Rosenblum is a psychologist practicing in Massapequa, NY. As a Psychologist, in teaching you techniques, she helps clients to create happiness and better physical health through the science of Positive Emotions when connecting with others in every day life experiences. Feeling better emotionally leads to a happier life. Clients are helped through cognitive -behavioral therapy as well as hypnosis (if interested) to eliminate anxiety/stress, depression, to have restful sleep, and to improve self-confidence. Hypnosis is very helpful for longer-lasting weight loss; eliminating fears of driving, flying, dentists; relieving PMS or menopausal symptoms; test-taking performance; pain management; enhancing performance for acting, singing, speech-giving, etc
Education and Training
Ericksonian Institute for Hypnosis Clinical Hypnosis 2002
American Society of Clinical Hypnosis Clinical Hypnosis- ASCH Consultant 2005
Advanced Institute for Analytic Psychotherapy Analytic Psychotherapy 1991
Yeshiva University Of Bronx N-Y Psychologist 1983
Areas of expertise and specialization
- Magna Cum Laude1973Adelphi University
- Outstanding Service Citation2004Town of North Hempstead
- American Psychological Association, Nassau County Psychological Association,New York State Psychological Association, United Nations NGO Committee on Mental Health and its Gender Perspectives Workshop, International Society of Police Surgeons, U.S. Women
- American Society for Clinical Hypnosis, Milton Erickson Institute of N.Y.
Charities and Philanthropic Endeavors
- American Heart Association in promoting and raising funds for the "Go Red For Women Luncheon"
Dr. Judith Barbara Rosenblum PH.D.'s Practice location
Massapequa, NY 11758Get Direction
DEER PARK, NY 11729Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Judith Barbara Rosenblum PH.D. | Psychologist
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Judith Barbara Rosenblum PH.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Rosenblum
- Porn-Induced Erectile Dysfunction Is Psychological
It has become a popular myth that watching too much of pornography can cause an erectile dysfunction in men. Many men, who are addicted to porn, are reported to have a porn-induced erectile dysfunction. There are many doctors and reports that explain that this disease is rather psychological in...
- At 45 Years Old, Author Learns She Has Autism
Laura James, a freelance journalist and mother of four children, learned that she had autism in 2015, at the age of 45. Rather than dwelling on the uncertainty of her diagnosis, she decided to accept her condition.She replayed episodes from her childhood, her teenage years, and her later life,...
- What Is Male Borderline Personality Disorder?
Borderline personality disorder (BPD) is defined as a mental disorder that generally affects the way individuals think and feel about themselves and other people. People with this personality disorder often have unstable personal relationships due to their extreme emotions, impulsiveness, and...
- Can Certain Lifestyle Choices Influence the Symptoms of Multiple Sclerosis?
Multiple sclerosis (MS) is an illness that affects the body’s nervous system and whose cure has yet to be found. MS is characterized by varying signs and symptoms depending on which part of the nervous system is affected. The main and most common signs and symptoms observable in most patients...
- What Is Literotica?
Literotica: What is it?Literotica refers to creatively written erotica. The term originated from the website Literotica.com. It features user-submitted erotic stories and poetry. The site's name, Literotica, caught on and has become synonymous for modern erotic literature. Literotica is an erotic...
- What Is Munchausen Syndrome?
IntroductionThe Munchausen syndrome is regarded as a factitious disorder. It is a type of mental disorder, wherein people pretend to have certain physical or psychological symptoms in them. People who are between the ages 20-40 years old are more prone to developing the disorder. Men who have few...
- Dr. Mary F. Macedonio PSYCHOLOGIST15038 Union Tpke Flushing NY 11367
- Dr. Aviva Druks PHD134 Middle Neck Rd Great Neck NY 11021
- Mindy Barbara Atkin333 Glen Head Road Glen Head New York 11545
- Dr. Marlene N. Kasman PHD163 Town Line Rd East Northport NY 11731
- Dr. Karen Renov PHD156 Beach 9th Street Far Rockaway NY 11691
- Dr. Amy Beth Rosenberg PSYD485 Underhill Boulevard Syosset NY 11791