Dr. Charles Hahn is an anesthesiologist practicing in Wilmington, NC. Dr. Hahn ensures the safety of patients who are about to undergo surgery. Anestesiologists specialize in general anesthesia, which will (put the patient to sleep), sedation, which will calm the patient or make him or her unaware of the situation, and regional anesthesia, which just numbs a specific part of the body. As an anesthesiologist, Dr. Hahn also might help manage pain after an operation.
Education and Training
Northwestern Uniiversity 1987
Northwestern University The Feinberg School of Medicine 1987
AnesthesiologyAmerican Board of AnesthesiologyABA
AnesthesiologyAmerican Board of AnesthesiologyABA- Pain Medicine- 1998
- Member North Carolina Medical Society
- Member American Society of Anesthesiologists
- Member New Hanover/Pender County Medical Society
- Univ Of Va Med Ctr, Anesthesiology
- University Of Virginia Med Center
- University of Virginia Affiliated Hospitals 1991
- University of Virginia Program
Dr. Charles Michael Hahn MD's Practice location
Wilmington, NC 28401Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Charles Michael Hahn MD | Anesthesiologist
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Charles Michael Hahn MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Hahn
- Pneumonia: What is Oxygen Therapy?
Pneumonia: What is Oxygen Therapy?Oxygen therapy is special treatment that is aimed to provide extra oxygen for your body. Oxygen is a gas which is needed for your body cells to metabolize and also work well. It is a normal function for your lungs to absorb oxygen from an air mixture. However, some...
- Stem Cell Infusion as Possible Crohn's Fistula Therapy
The most common type of fistula associated with Crohn’s are anal fistulas which create “narrow tears that extend from the muscles that control the anus (anal sphincters) up into the anal canal.”Fistulas are just one of many Crohn’s-related issues which are grouped into the category of...
- What Are the Risks of Laminectomy?
Your doctor will first attempt to give you other alternative treatments before recommending surgery. If your back pain still persists after treatment, your doctor may suggest for surgery as one of the solutions. Laminectomy is the most probable surgical procedure that you will have to undergo.Facts...
- What Is the Epiglottis?
What is Epiglottis?Epiglottis is a elastic flap of tissue that is shaped like a thin leaf and situated at the root of the tongue. It protects the opening between the vocal cords, known as the entrance of the glottis. Epiglottis is covered with mucous membrane, which is a yellow elastic cartilage...
- Recovery After a Laminectomy
Laminectomy is a surgical procedure done for the removal of the lamina, bone spurs, and ligaments that may be putting pressure on your spinal nerves and causing lower back pain. The procedure is said to be one of the most commonly performed back surgeries. Below is a detailed information on what...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- Dr. Kirk A Howard MD2131 S 17th St Wilmington NC 28401
- Dr. Virgil E Bean MD2131 S 17th St Wilmington NC 28401
- Dr. Amy V Isenberg M.D., MPH2520 Independence Blvd Wilmington NC 28412
- Dr. Judson Holt Evans MD2131 S 17th St Wilmington NC 28401
- Dr. Jenna E Black MD101 Manning Dr Chapel Hill NC 27599
- Dr. Jacqueline Masale Njapa MD601 Elmwood Ave Rochester NY 14642