Dr. Thomas Y. Lee, MD, FACS, RPVI
Family Practitioner | Adult Medicine4510 Church Rd Mount Laurel NJ, 08054
Dr. Thomas Lee is a family practitioner practicing in Mount Laurel, NJ. Dr. Lee specializes in comprehensive health care for people of all ages. In addition to diagnosing and treating illnesses, family practitioners also put focus on preventative care with routine checkups, tests and personalized coaching on how to maintain a healthy lifestyle. Dr. Lee possesses immense general knowledge on maintaining health and today, family practitioners provide more care for the underserved and rural populations than any other medical specialty.
Education and Training
New York University School of Medicine Medical Degree 1994
American Board of Surgery (ABS)
Faculty Titles & Positions
- Attending Physician Morristown Medical Center -
- Attending Physician Saint Clare’s Hospital – Denville -
- Attending Physician Newton Medical Center -
- Attending Physician Chilton Medical Center -
- Attending Physician Overlook Medical Center -
- Attending Physician St. Joseph’s University Medical Center -
- Attending Physician St. Joseph’s Wayne Hospital -
- Heart Disease
- Heart Failure
- Cerebrovascular Disease
- Coronary Artery Disease (cad)
- Abnormal Gait
- Vascular Disease
- Society for Vascular Surgery
- NewYork-Presbyterian/Weill Cornell Medical Center vascular surgery 2002
Dr. Thomas Y. Lee, MD, FACS, RPVI's Practice location
Mount Laurel, NJ 08054Get Direction
Morristown, NJ 07960Get Direction
Dr. Thomas Y. Lee, MD, FACS, RPVI's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Lee
- Natural Remedies for Nasal Congestion
What is a nasal congestion?Cold, flu, and sinus infections are often few of the culprits that lead to sinus and nasal congestion. Most people must have experienced sinus-related pain and pressure in some point of their lives, and often, people tend to recover without taking antibiotics or any other...
- How to Get Rid of Athlete's Foot Fast
What is athlete’s foot?Athlete’s foot is a type of fungal infection that affects the feet or toes. This fungal infection is medically known as tinea pedis. The fungus that causes the infection usually feeds on keratin or the skin protein. Keratin is found in the skin's top layer, including...
- Pins and Needles: Types, Causes, and Treatment
Feeling your hands and feet going numb is a very normal condition that most of us experience at some point or the other. It is a feeling when one cannot feel any sensation in the affected parts of the body. In most cases, numbness or the feeling called ‘pins and needles’ occurs due to a...
- E. coli and Urinary Tract Infections
What is a urinary tract infection?The main function of the urinary system is to get rid of waste, maintain the body’s water balance, and regulate electrolytes. Its function starts with the kidneys, the organ that filter blood to produce urine, which is composed of extra fluid and wastes. Before...
- Enuresis in Adults
What is enuresis in adults?Enuresis is the medical term for bedwetting, which is an issue most often seen in young children. However, certain adults also face this problem. In adults, it often becomes harder to talk about something, which is considered as a childhood problem. However, it is...
- What Are Hormones?
IntroductionHormones are a special kind of chemical messengers in the body that are created by the endocrine glands. These chemical messengers control and coordinate complex processes in the body, such as growth, metabolism, fertility, and reproduction. Hormones can also influence the body's immune...
- Dr. Perry Kaplan D.O.606 White Horse Pike Oaklyn NJ 08107
- Dr. Lauren D. Inners D.O.500 York Rd Jenkintown PA 19046
- Adriana Davis D.O.811 SUNSET RD BURLINGTON NJ 08016
- Dr. Aqiyla Muhammad MD2501 W Lehigh Ave Philadelphia PA 19132
- Dr. Helen Manalis DO216 HADDON AVE HADDON TOWNSHIP NJ 08108
- Dr. Robert E Hudrick Other100 CENTURY PKWY MOUNT LAUREL NJ 08054