Dr. Thomas Y. Lee, MD, FACS, RPVI
Family Practitioner | Adult Medicine4510 Church Rd Mount Laurel NJ, 08054
Dr. Thomas Lee is a family practitioner practicing in Mount Laurel, NJ. Dr. Lee specializes in comprehensive health care for people of all ages. In addition to diagnosing and treating illnesses, family practitioners also put focus on preventative care with routine checkups, tests and personalized coaching on how to maintain a healthy lifestyle. Dr. Lee possesses immense general knowledge on maintaining health and today, family practitioners provide more care for the underserved and rural populations than any other medical specialty.
Education and Training
New York University School of Medicine Medical Degree 1994
American Board of Surgery (ABS)
Faculty Titles & Positions
- Attending Physician Morristown Medical Center -
- Attending Physician Saint Clare’s Hospital – Denville -
- Attending Physician Newton Medical Center -
- Attending Physician Chilton Medical Center -
- Attending Physician Overlook Medical Center -
- Attending Physician St. Joseph’s University Medical Center -
- Attending Physician St. Joseph’s Wayne Hospital -
- Heart Disease
- Heart Failure
- Cerebrovascular Disease
- Coronary Artery Disease (cad)
- Abnormal Gait
- Vascular Disease
- Society for Vascular Surgery
- NewYork-Presbyterian/Weill Cornell Medical Center vascular surgery 2002
Dr. Thomas Y. Lee, MD, FACS, RPVI's Practice location
Mount Laurel, NJ 08054Get Direction
Morristown, NJ 07960Get Direction
Dr. Thomas Y. Lee, MD, FACS, RPVI's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Lee
- What Causes Blood to Show Up in Urine?
Hematuria is the phenomenon in which traces of blood appear in the urine. It presents a unique problem because it is not a disease in itself. It is not infectious, nor is it capable of threatening a life. It is merely a warning sign that something is wrong inside the body. Though frightening in...
- Myrbetriq Side Effects and Usage
Generic Name: MirabegronBrand Name: MyrbetriqWhat is Myrbetriq?Myrbetriq (mirabegron) is a prescription medication that is FDA-approved for the treatment of overactive bladder (OAB) along with its symptoms, such as urinary frequency, urgency, and leakage in adults. This medication helps control...
- Anemia: Get the Facts
Our body has three types of blood cells: white blood cells, red blood cells, and platelets. White blood cells (WBCs) or leukocytes are the type of cells that fights off infections in our body. The platelets work by helping our blood clot, and the red blood cells (RBCs) are the ones responsible for...
- Is My Diarrhea Caused by Irritable Bowel Syndrome?
What is irritable bowel syndrome (IBS)?Irritable bowel syndrome (IBS) is a common gut disorder. Irritable bowel syndrome (IBS) is unlike inflammatory bowel disease and differs from other bowel conditions. It is a group of several symptoms such as abdominal pain, bloating, cramping, constipation,...
- Can You Contract Cholera Through Other Means Besides Water?
Can You Contract Cholera Through Other Means Besides Water?Cholera is an infection that causes thousands of deaths around the world every year. The biggest challenge posed by cholera is that it is difficult to control and treat at the same time. The infection spreads very fast affecting a huge...
- The History of Rheumatoid Arthritis
Introduction Rheumatoid arthritis causes inflammation of the joints and other body areas. It is an autoimmune disease and its symptoms include:...
- Dr. Perry Kaplan D.O.606 White Horse Pike Oaklyn NJ 08107
- Dr. Tricia Loehrig D.O.2981 Grant Ave Philadelphia PA 19114
- Dr. Lauren D. Inners D.O.500 York Rd Jenkintown PA 19046
- Adriana Davis D.O.811 SUNSET RD BURLINGTON NJ 08016
- Dr. Aqiyla Muhammad MD2501 W Lehigh Ave Philadelphia PA 19132
- Hania Bajwa MD800 Walnut St Philadelphia PA 19107