Dr. Bon Hartline is an ear, nose and throat (ENT) doctor, also known as an otolaryngologist, practicing in Oakland, CA. Dr. Hartline specializes in diseases and disorders of the ear, nose and throat as well as other parts of the head and neck. Such structures an ENT may work on include the sinuses, larynx (voice box) and mouth in addition to the ear, nose and throat. There are seven areas of expertise that an ENT might specialize in, and these are: allergies; facial reconstructive surgery; head and neck; laryngology; otology/neurotology; pediatric otolaryngology; and rhinology.
Education and Training
Univ of Il Coll of Med, Chicago Il 1969
OtolaryngologyAmerican Board of OtolaryngologyABOto
- Univ Il Hosp & Cli, Otolaryngology; Univ Il Hosp & Cli, General Surgery; Tulane Univ Sch Of Med, Flexible Or Transitional Year
- University Ill Ee Infirm 1970
Dr. Bon B. Hartline MD's Practice location
Oakland, CA 94611Get Direction
Dr. Bon B. Hartline MD's reviewsWrite Review
- Holistic Treatments for Sinusitis
A sinus infection can be caused by bacteria, virus, or fungi. Some of the symptoms of a sinus infection are congestion in the nasal passages, headaches, fever, and cough. It is always advisable to consult a physician if you are experiencing any of these symptoms. However, there are some natural...
- Can Laryngitis Be Accompanied by a Cough?
The inflammation of the voice box (larynx) is what is known as laryngitis. Usually, laryngitis heals in a week without the need of treatment.Laryngitis symptoms start unexpectedly and normally worsen in two to three days. The symptoms include:...
- Why do I have Chronic Fatigue?
“People often come to doctors because of chronic tiredness. It is one of the most common complaints that bring them to the doctor”, says J. Fred Ralston Jr., MD, an internist practicing in western Tennessee and past president of the American College of Physicians. Ralston adds that there are...
- What is Swimmer’s Ear and How to Get Rid of it
What Is Swimmer's Ear?The ear is a rather delicate part of the human body. It is also an organ that is highly susceptible to infections and exposure to dirt and dust from various sources. Swimmer’s ear is an infection that primarily occurs in the outer ear canal, a pipe-like tube that goes from...
- What is Sinusitis? Get the Facts
The sinuses are four interconnected hollow spaces within the cranial bones of the face. These airy cavities exist as mirror opposites on either side of the nose and under the forehead. They are lined with mucus-secreting epithelium and thin hair-like growths called cilia. Acute infection,...
- How Can I Stop Snoring?
Snoring can affect not only your sleep but also your family members and friends, if you sleep in the same room with them. Snoring can lead to sleep problems, fatigue during day, irritability, and other health problems. About 45% of adults in the world are affected by snoring, and it is more commonly...
- Dr. Haena Kim MD1475 Nw 12th Ave Miami FL 33136
- Dr. Mark I. Singer M.D.2340 Clay Street, San Francisco CA 94115
- Dr. Thomas L Engel MD3838 California St San Francisco CA 94118
- Dr. Lloyd C Ford MD2700 Grant St Concord CA 94520
- Dr. Lawrence R. Lustig MD400 Parnassus Ave San Francisco CA 94143
- Dr. David Ellison M.D.100 S Ellsworth Ave San Mateo CA 94401