Dr. Daniel Pearson M.D. is a top Pulmonologist in Dayton, Ohio. With a passion for the field and an unwavering commitment to their specialty, Dr. Pearson is an expert in changing the lives of their patients for the better. Through their designated cause and expertise in the field, Dr. Pearson is a prime example of a true leader in healthcare. As a leader and expert in their field, Dr. Pearson is passionate about enhancing patient quality of life. They embody the values of communication, safety, and trust when dealing directly with patients. In Dayton, Dr. Pearson is a true asset to their field and dedicated to the profession of medicine.
Education and Training
Saint Louis University MD 2011
American Board of Internal Medicine
Critical Care Medicine (Internal Medicine)
Pulmonary Disease (Internal Medicine)
Dr. Daniel John Pearson M.D.'s Expert Contributions
The circumstances you describe may be consistent with asthma, which is a subtype of CHRAD. There are inhalers that can be used to prevent exacerbations of reactive airway diseases. I would have him evaluated by PCM or pulmonary physician for asthma. READ MORE
Pneumococcal vaccine helps prevent Strep pneumo infections; and reduce severity of infection if it occurs. I strongly encourage this vaccination as Strep pneumo can cause rapidly fatal infections not only in young and elderly, but in all individuals. READ MORE
Immediately. READ MORE
Areas of expertise and specialization
Faculty Titles & Positions
- Chief of Pulmonary Medicine Wright Patterson Medical Center 2017 - 2018
- American College of Chest Physicians
- American Thoracic Society
- society of critical care medicine
- 88th Medical Group - Wright-Patterson Air Force Base Medical Center ( Wright-Patterson Air Force Bas, OH )
- Kettering Medical Center ( Kettering, OH )
Dr. Daniel John Pearson M.D.'s Practice location
DAYTON, OH 45433Get Direction
Dayton, OH 45409Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Daniel John Pearson M.D. | Pulmonologist | Pulmonary Disease
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Daniel John Pearson M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Is There a Link Between Asthma and Bronchitis?
Bronchitis and Asthma are both inflammatory conditions that affect lungs where a person’s airways swell up, causing them breathing problems.Asthma, also known as bronchial asthma, is characterized as a chronic condition in which a person’s airways become inflamed, narrow and swollen, and produce...
- Couple Raising Awareness of Cystic Fibrosis
When Anne and Mike Preston began their plans to start a family, they went to a doctor to run tests just as a precaution. Anne’s test results came back that she was a carrier of cystic fibrosis (CF), but she was told not to worry because her husband would have to be a carrier as well. The chances...
- Is Bronchitis Contagious?
Is bronchitis contagious? In most cases, only acute bronchitis is contagious. Learn more about when bronchitis is contagious, and how to prevent it from spreading.What is bronchitis?Tubes made of glandular goblet cells that direct air into your lungs, also known as bronchi, are located below the...
- How Long Does Acute Bronchitis Last? How to Treat and Prevent
Bronchial tubes, which are an important part of the respiratory system, perform an important function of exchanging air to and from the lungs. However, sometimes due to various triggers, these bronchial tubes can get inflamed causing a mucus build-up. The symptoms like coughing and dyspnea that are...
- All About Atypical Pneumonia: Its Causes, Symptoms, Diagnosis, and Treatment
Atypical Pneumonia: What is it?Atypical pneumonia is an infection of the lungs caused by organisms other than the ones that usually cause pneumonia. The organisms responsible for atypical pneumonia include Legionella pneumophila, Mycoplasma pneumoniae, and Chlamydia Pneumoniae. Atypical pneumonia is...
- Bronchiolitis – Signs, Symptoms, and Treatment
What is Bronchiolitis?Bronchiolitis is a viral infection of the respiratory system, usually affecting the smallest air passages known as the bronchioles. Bronchioles are part of the lungs that control the airflow in and out of the lungs. When these bronchioles become infected, they tend to swell and...
- Dr. James J Murphy M.D.1520 S Main St Dayton OH 45409
- Dr. Bipin D Sarodia M.D.1520 S Main St Dayton OH 45409
- Dr. Mohamed M Zakkar M.D.8881 N Main St Dayton OH 45415
- Dr. Steven Lawrence Chambers MD1520 S Main St Dayton OH 45409
- Dr. Patrick Francis Allan M.D.Wilford Hall Medical Center Lackland TX 78236
- Dr. Martin P Ambrose MD8881 N Main St Dayton OH 45415