Dr. Melissa Weller is a psychologist practicing in Canandaigua, NY. Dr. Weller specializes in the treatment of health mental problems, and helps people to cope with their mental illnesses. As a psychologist, Dr. Weller evaluates and treats patients through a variety of methods, most typically being psychotherapy or talk therapy. Patients usually visit Dr. Weller because they have been experiencing depression, anxiety, stress or anger for a significant period of time and are seeking help. Psychologists may perform a variety of exams and assessments to diagnose a mental condition.
Melissa Weller PSY.D.'s Practice location
Canandaigua, NY 14424Get Direction
Melissa Weller PSY.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- What is Borderline Personality Disorder?
Borderline personality disorder is a mental disorder characterized by unstable emotions and behavior patterns. Their unpredictable moods and behavior may lead to issues in relationships. People with this disorder often have low self-esteem. They often tend to view themselves as being the...
- Porn-Induced Erectile Dysfunction: Is It Real?
Erectile Dysfunction (ED) is the inability of a man to get or maintain a full erection while performing sexual intercourse. The repeated and consistent problems in erection render a man unfit to engage in sexual activity. The University of Washington in Seattle concludes that 1 in 5 men suffer from...
- 12-Year-Old Pianist with Autism Blows Audience Away on Harry Connick Jr. Show
Tina Velazquez knew that her son, Jacob, was special very early on. When he was just 13 months old, he was not speaking; however, he had learned the entire alphabet by heart. By the age of 2, he had memorized all 50 states and the 7 continents. During this time, Jacob was also diagnosed with speech...
- What Specialists Can Conduct Cognitive Behavioral Therapies?
When you are in a challenging situation that affects your behavior or thinking, cognitive behavioral therapy (CBT) can help you achieve peace within yourself by breaking down your situation into five different parts:...
- “Cancer Anger” - An Explanation
Following a cancer diagnosis, it is normal to be overwhelmed with a lot of different emotions. Some individuals may feel shocked and frightened, while others may feel sad, guilty, or upset. There is no right way to feel. ...
- How Depression Affects Men and Women
How Common Is Depression in Men?Although it has been found that women experience depression two times more than men, this fact can't deny that men are as vulnerable to this mental disorder as women. According to research, over 6 million men in the U.S. suffer from clinical depression every year. The...
- Dr. Debra Stacy Hoffman PH.D.400 Fort Hill Ave Canandaigua NY 14424
- Dr. Daria Alongi PSYD170 OFFICE PARK WAY PITTSFORD NY 14534
- Dr. Lavern K Cole-ristuccia PSY D100 Linden Oaks Rochester NY 14625
- Dr. Susan Klein Newburge PH.D.6800 Pittsford Palmyra Rd Fairport NY 14450
- Dr. Cynthia Poole PSYD3180 West St Canandaigua NY 14424
- Dr. Kathryn Ann Bamford PHD760 Perinton Hills Office Park Fairport NY 14450