Dr. Victor Vega is a pediatrician practicing in Naugatuck, CT. Dr. Vega is a doctor who specializes in the health care of children. As a pedicatrician, Dr. Vega diagnoses and treats infections, injuries, diseases and other disorders in children. Pediatricians typically work with infants, children, teenagers and young adults up to age 21. They practice medical care as well as preventative health care. Dr. Vega can oversee and manage the physical, mental and emotional health of their patients.
Education and Training
University At Buffalo SUNY School Of Med and Biomedical Sciences Buffalo Ny 1989
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP
- Univ Ct Hlth Ctr/J Dempsey Hos, Pediatrics
Dr. Victor Vega MD's Practice location
Naugatuck, CT 06770Get Direction
Dr. Victor Vega MD's reviewsWrite Review
- What Is G6PD Deficiency?
Introduction G6PD is actually an enzyme and G6PD deficiency occurs when there is a deficiency of this enzyme. This condition is not fatal, but in acute as well as in the chronic breakdown of red blood cells, it causes a spectrum of complaints such as jaundice. This condition is inherited and a...
- Autism and Communication: Debunking the Misunderstandings
Publishing several books, being a motivational speaker and being a passionate advocate - These are things most people dream of doing and being, let alone accomplishing them by the age of 25. Naoki Higashida has done all of these things. He’s an exceptional young man; he’s very smart, witty, and...
- Are Food Allergies More Common in Children Than we Thought?
The results of a large study published in the journal Pediatrics, has shown that childhood food allergies are more common and dangerous than previously thought. In this study, researchers conducted a detailed survey of about 38,000 families who had at least one child under the age of 18-years-old....
- What Is Pyrexia: Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment
Introduction Pyrexia is the medical term for fever, in which the human body temperature rises above the average normal (37 degrees Celsius or 98.6 degrees Fahrenheit). Pyrexia is one of the most common symptoms of numerous medical conditions.There are multiple factors can affect the normal body...
- Father's Age at Conception Can Affect Social Development in his Child
It has been known for a while now, but not fully understood why, that the age of parents can have an effect on the child's chance of being on the autism spectrum. The full reasons why are not known, but there are some ideas. To examine the potential reasons, recently a study looked at behavioral...
- How to Get Rid of Smegma?
What is Smegma?In uncircumcised males, smegma is a sebaceous matter made up of oil and dead skin cells, which accumulates under the foreskin. In females, it accumulates around the folds of the labia. It is not a serious condition and not a sexually transmitted infection. However, a smegma buildup...
- Dr. Regina M. Palazzo MD60 Temple Street New Haven Connecticut 6510
- Dr. Nagwa Khadr M.D. Guthrie Sayre Pennsylvania 18840
- Dr. Howard Jay Sadinsky DO321 Boston Post Rd Milford CT 06460
- Angela G. Geddis117 South Slope Drive Berlin Connecticut 6037
- Dr. Judith K. Hochstadt M.D.15 Corporate Dr Trumbull CT 06611
- Dr. Marina Arena M.D.25 Church Hill Road Newtown CT 06470