Dr. Jeanne S Sheffield MD
OB-GYN (Obstetrician-Gynecologist) | Maternal & Fetal Medicine5323 Harry Hines Blvd Dallas TX, 75390
Dr. Jeanne Sheffield is an obstetrician-gynecologist practicing in Dallas, TX. Dr. Sheffield specializes in women's health, particularly the female reproductive system, pregnancy and childbirth. As an obstetrician-gynecologist, or OB-GYN, Dr. Sheffield can treat a number of health issues related to the vagina, uterus, ovaries, fallopian tubes and breasts. Dr Sheffield can also treat women during pregnancy, labor, childbirth and the postpartum period. In this specialty, doctors focus on reproductive care from puberty through adulthood.
Obstetrics and GynecologyAmerican Board of Obstetrics and GynecologyABOG- Maternal and Fetal Medicine
- Sepsis and septic shock in pregnancy.
- Influenza and pneumonia in pregnancy.
- Tuberculosis in pregnancy.
- Sexual assault: a report on human immunodeficiency virus postexposure prophylaxis.
- Primary dermatologic findings with early-onset intrahepatic cholestasis of pregnancy.
- Urine screening for Chlamydia trachomatis during pregnancy.
- Pharmacokinetics of oseltamivir in breast milk and maternal plasma.
- Pharmacokinetics of oseltamivir according to trimester of pregnancy.
- Intrapartum evidence of early-onset group B streptococcus.
- Placental and uterine pathology in women undergoing peripartum hysterectomy.
- Trends in emergency peripartum hysterectomy at a single institution: 1988-2009.
- Cysticercosis: a zebra in the neighborhood.
- Methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus in obstetrics.
- West nile virus infection in pregnancy.
- The obstetrical and neonatal impact of maternal opioid detoxification in
- Reply: To PMID 23727040.
- Benefit of interpregnancy HIV viral load suppression on subsequent maternal and infant outcomes.
- Progression of ultrasound findings of fetal syphilis after maternal treatment.
- Genitourinary tuberculosis: a rare cause of obstructive uropathy in pregnancy.
- Mother-to-Child Transmission of Herpes Simplex Virus.
- Maternal titers after adequate syphilotherapy during pregnancy.
- Recruitment and retention of pregnant women into clinical research trials: an overview of challenges, facilitators, and best practices.
- Prevention and management of viral hepatitis in pregnancy.
- Association of influenza vaccination on decreased stillbirth rate.
- Pregnancy outcomes after antepartum tetanus, diphtheria, and acellular pertussis vaccination.
- Influenza: threat to maternal health.
- Association of a Best-Practice Alert and Prenatal Administration With Tetanus Toxoid, Reduced Diphtheria Toxoid, and Acellular Pertussis Vaccination Rates.
- Hepatitis B Vaccination in Pregnancy in the United States.
- Asymptomatic pregnant women returning to the United States from countries experiencing a Zika virus outbreak should be tested for Zika virus : FOR: Importance of identification in ALL pregnant women.
- Assessing the global threat from Zika virus.
- Prenatal Effects of Zika Virus and Management of the Pregnant Woman.
- Zika virus: Future reproductive concerns.
- Update on syphilis and pregnancy.
- Univ Of Alabama
Dr. Jeanne S Sheffield MD's Practice location
Dallas, TX 75390Get Direction
BALTIMORE, MD 21287Get Direction
Dr. Jeanne S Sheffield MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Sheffield
- How Effective is the Morning-After Pill?
The morning-after pill is a method of emergency contraception to prevent unwanted pregnancy. The components of these pills are levonorgestrel and ulipristal. Emergency contraception is required after unprotected sex to prevent pregnancy. One should take the drug as soon as possible after unprotected...
- New Cancer Drug in the UK Has Begun Clinical Trials for Advanced Cancer Patients
People with advanced tumors are often at the very end of a line of treatment options. Despite the many advances we have today in technology and modern medicine, cancer’s puzzle has not yet been solved. Many of these patients’ last days are filled with pain as they spend their last moments...
- What Is Estarylla?
Estarylla is a combination hormone medication, which contains progestin (norgestimate) and estrogen (ethinyl estradiol). It is used to prevent pregnancy by inhibiting ovulation (release of an egg during a woman's menstrual period). It also prevents the sperm to reach the egg by making the vaginal...
- What are the Treatment Options for Syphilis?
What is syphilis?Syphilis is a very dangerous disease if not diagnosed early and treated with proper medication. Worse, it may even lead to death. Syphilis is caused by the bacterium Treponema pallidum and has four stages in its pathogenesis. It is one of those diseases which does not have typical...
- Natural Remedies for Infertility
Infertility is frustrating when a woman is actively trying to conceive or carry a baby to full term. However, it is quite common, affecting nearly 1 out of every 6 couples. There are numerous medical cures that women and men can try, but it is important to be aware of several natural solutions that...
- What Are the Different Types of Hysterectomies?
Removing the womb or uterus surgically has always been an option for women troubled by severe bleeding, uncontrolled fibroid growth, painful endometriosis, and spreading cancer. Removing the source of the problem has been considered the best remedy for relieving these painful symptoms that...
- Dr. Katherine Boyd D.O.2301 S Hampton Rd Dallas Texas 75224
- Dr. Derek Haas MD3413 Spectrum Blvd. Richardson Texas 95082
- Scott William Roberts5323 Harry Hines Boulevard Dallas Texas 75390
- Dr. Patricia LaRue MD1330 North Beckley Avenue Dallas Texas 75203
- Dr. Charles A. Safely M.D.4351 Booth Calloway Road North Richland Hills Texas 76180
- Dr. Mindy Luck MD505 Omega Dr Arlington TX 76014