Specializing in pediatrics, Dr. Jeanette Ramer, MD is one of the country's most highly rated doctors. She currently practices medicine at Hershey, Pennsylvania. Dr. Ramer is a graduate of Penn State Hershey ...
Education and Training
Pa State Univ Coll Of Med- Hershey Pa 1977
Penn State Hershey College of Medicine 1977
Pennsylvania State University College of Medicine 1977
Medical GeneticsAmerican Board of Medical GeneticsABMG
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP
- Fatal lymphoproliferative disease associated with a novel gammaherpesvirus in a captive population of common marmosets.
- Urgent care of the pet rabbit.
- Ferrets. Clinical pathology and sample collection.
- Outbreak of salmonellosis in a zoologic collection of lorikeets and lories (Trichoglossus, Lorius, and Eos spp.).
- ESTIMATING WAIS IQ FROM SHIPLEY SCALE SCORES: ANOTHER CROSS-VALIDATION.
- A developmental index using the Wechsler Intelligence Scale for Children: implications for the diagnosis and nature of ADHD.
- Cholesterol, GM1, and autism.
- Validation of the BioPRYN enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay for detection of
- Prolonged low flow isoflurane anesthesia for status epilepticus.
- Anorexia nervosa: staff subversion of therapy.
- Adrenoleukodystrophy: unusual computed tomographic appearance.
- Congenital contractures, ectodermal dysplasia, cleft lip/palate, and developmental impairment: a distinct syndrome.
- Effects of mydriatic agents in cockatoos, African gray parrots, and Blue-fronted Amazon parrots.
- Outcome after open-heart surgery in infants and children.
- Absence of linkage of apparently single gene mediated ADHD with the human syntenic region of the mouse mutant Coloboma.
- Learning Disabilities
- Birth Defects
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (adhd)
- Penn St U Hp-M S Hershey Mc, Pediatrics
- Penn St University Hp M S Hershey Mc
- Penn State Milton S. Hershey Medical Center 1980
- University of Pennsylvania Health System Program
- Penn State Milton S. Hershey Medical Center 1990
Dr. Jeanette C Ramer MD's Practice location
Dr. Jeanette C Ramer MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Ramer
- Children Who Snore May Develop Behavioral Problems
A new study shows that snoring, breathing through one's mouth, and stopping breathing while asleep may lead to behavioral problems in children. Earlier studies have shown that these disorders in sleeping are known as hyperactivity.The study recruited pregnant women who were due to deliver between...
- Autism: How to Talk About Puberty with Your Child
Puberty typically occurs between the ages of 7-14 years for girls and 12-17 years for boys and is never a smooth sail for any child. While it may not be easy to begin discussing body changes, it is vital to find a way of doing it as early as possible. It's difficult to know for sure if sex...
- Autism and Communication: Debunking the Misunderstandings
Publishing several books, being a motivational speaker and being a passionate advocate - These are things most people dream of doing and being, let alone accomplishing them by the age of 25. Naoki Higashida has done all of these things. He’s an exceptional young man; he’s very smart, witty, and...
- Raising a Child with ADHD
Every parent wants their kids to be as healthy as they can. However, that is not always so easy.ADHD (Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder) is a worry on many parents' minds. Raising a child with ADHD takes extra care. However, there are many ways to still be a great parent to ensure your...
- What Is Campylobacter Infection: Causes and Treatment
Campylobacter InfectionOne of the main causes of diarrhea is Campylobacter. It is also one of the major causes of foodborne illnesses. When it infects the gastrointestinal tract, it can cause cramps, fever, and diarrhea. Campylobacter infections can be prevented by good handwashing habits and food...
- What Is an Orchiopexy Surgery?
Orchiopexy is a surgical procedure that corrects the position of undescended testicles inside the scrotum. Orchiopexy is performed to male children to correct cryptorchidism, a medical term used for any undescended testicles. Orchiopexy can also be performed to male adults or adolescents, which may...
- Mrs. Jessica L M Herzog MD310 Lambs Gap Rd MECHANICSBURG PA 17050
- Dr. Muhammad Azim Qureshi MD500 University Drive Hershey Pennsylvania 17033
- Dr. Julpohng Vilai MD3401 Avenue E Billings Montana 59102
- Dr. Falguni R Acharya M.D.4700 Union Deposit Rd Harrisburg PA 17111
- Dr. Leigh Flore M.D.500 University Dr. Hershey PA 17033
- Dr. Erich K Batra M.D.101 Fairview Cir Lebanon PA 17042