Dr. David Kamp practices Pulmonology in Chicago, IL. A pulmonologist is a physician who possesses specialized knowledge and skill in the diagnosis and treatment of pulmonary conditions and diseases. Dr. Kamp manages patients who need life support and mechanical ventilation, and is specially trained in diseases and conditions of the chest, particularly pneumonia, asthma, tuberculosis, emphysema, and complicated chest infections.
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM- Pulmonary Disease
Dr. David Kamp MD's Practice location
Chicago, IL 60611Get Direction
Dr. David Kamp MD's reviewsWrite Review
- Colorado Family Raises Awareness to Find Cystic Fibrosis Cure
Before, during, and after having a baby, time is spent stressing about getting all the things the baby will need, thinking about whether the nursery will be done on time, and lots of time is spent worrying whether the baby will be healthy or not. This worst fear of many moms and dads came true for...
- 6 Reasons Why You Are Coughing Up Green Mucus
IntroductionMucus is a moist film, which helps keep your nose from drying out and protect your lungs from foreign substances, such as bacteria, viruses, dust, and other harmful intruders. It keeps you healthy but you may only notice it whenever you are sick. Mucus becomes thicker when you are sick,...
- Study Shows High Levels of Vitamin D May Improve Lung Function
Vitamin D, also known as the ‘sunshine vitamin’, is an important nutrient that the human body needs in order to maintain a healthy life – both physically and mentally. Vitamin D serves numerous vital bodily functions, including supporting the immune system, improving muscle function,...
- Young Mom Faces Cystic Fibrosis Diagnosis—Twice
At the age of 23, Shelby Woods faces every parent’s worst nightmare – a sick child. However, for Shelby, this nightmare is greater because both of her children, Sienna and Noah, were diagnosed with cystic fibrosis, an incurable genetic disease that had them going in and out of the...
- What Are the Risk Factors for Lung Cancer?
A risk factor could be any one of numerous influences that make you prone to developing cancer. There are unavoidable factors that you have no protection against. Some of these are a family history of genetically inherited traits, and age and gender issues. There are wholly avoidable factors such...
- All About Bronchopneumonia
Pneumonia is an infection of the lung tissue, which can be caused by bacteria, viruses, and fungi. There are two types of pneumonia: lobar pneumonia and bronchopneumonia. Lobar pneumonia is when an entire lobe or more than one lobe of the lung gets involved. Bronchopneumonia happens when the bronchi...
- Dr. Ikemefula Ekekwe MD2900 N Lake Shore Dr Chicago IL 60657
- Dr. Alexandre M. Furman MD17 Davis Boulevard Tampa Florida 33606
- Dr. Manu Jain MD680 N Lake Shore Dr Chicago IL 60611
- Dr. Juanbosco Ayala M.D.12820 S Ridgeland Ave Palos Heights IL 60463
- Dr. Sean Forsythe MD2160 S First Ave Maywood IL 60153
- Dr. Rade Tomic MD516 Delaware Street Se, Clinic 6a Minneapolis MN 55455