Marcia Packard is an acupuncturist practicing in Ellicott City, MD. Dr. Packard evaluates and treats patients based on the concepts of oriental medicine. Acupuncturists complete their evaluations by getting a patient history and looking at and touching the body. Then, they place very fine acupuncture needles into specific points on the body. Stimulating these points and nerves is how Dr. Packard treats the patients condition. Many of the bodys systems respond to acupuncture, and it can treat physical pain as well as emotional stress.
Marcia L Packard's Practice location
Ellicott City, MD 21043Get Direction
Marcia L Packard's reviewsWrite Review
- 7 Complementary Therapies for Lupus
Are you on lupus treatment? Do you want to know if there are better options to improve your health? More than 50 percent of lupus patients worldwide try complementary therapies. Complementary therapies are therapies that are followed in addition to routine medicines prescribed by doctors. The seven...
- Acupuncture for Migraines
Traditional Chinese medicines have an effective framework for pathophysiology, headache etiology, diagnosis or prognosis, and treatment. Acupuncture has always been used to treat migraines and the greatest benefit is that it doesn’t cause any harm. Unlike synthetic medications, acupuncture poses...
- What to Expect While Undergoing an Acupuncture
Before having your first acupuncture treatment, there are numerous things you should keep in mind. Most acupuncture points are situated on the legs and lower arms, so it’s important to wear clothes that will allow easy access to such areas. Moreover, avoid going for treatment while hungry or right...
- Alternative Treatments for Liver Cancer
Alternative treatments for liver cancer refer to alternative medical procedures rather than the conventional and allopathic medications used to treat liver cancer. They include herbs, traditional Chinese medicine and homeopathy among others. The alternative treatments require a certification and...
- Reasons Why You Need Acupuncture
If you haven’t tried acupuncture and you’re wondering whether it’s effective, here are several supportive reasons why you should give it a try: ...
- The Risks of Acupuncture
The risks associated with acupuncture are minimal if you have a competent, qualified acupuncture practitioner.Possible complications and side effects include:Worsening of Pre-existing SymptomsWhilst most people experience a significant improvement in their condition following acupuncture, some...
- Ms. Janice Fluellen Campbell M.AC., L.AC., ADS112 E. 25th Street Baltimore MD 21218
- Dr. Seok Park PHD, LAC5550 Sterrett Pl Columbia MD 21044
- Laura Stauffer Parks22 West Padonia Rd. Timonium MD 21093
- Dr. Neida Caseres L.AC.,DIPL.AC, OMD.7704 Quarterfield Rd Glen Burnie MD 21061
- Mr. Chengzhang Shi L.AC.2 Hamill Rd Baltimore MD 21210
- Dr. Greta Janet Fuller DOM, LAC2401 Brandermill Blvd Gambrills MD 21054