Dr. Frazer A Wadenstorer M.D.
Pulmonologist | Pulmonary DiseaseG3252 Beecher Rd Flint MI, 48532
Dr. Frazer Wadenstorer practices Pulmonology in Flint, MI. A pulmonologist is a physician who possesses specialized knowledge and skill in the diagnosis and treatment of pulmonary conditions and diseases. Dr. Wadenstorer manages patients who need life support and mechanical ventilation, and is specially trained in diseases and conditions of the chest, particularly pneumonia, asthma, tuberculosis, emphysema, and complicated chest infections.
Education and Training
Wayne State Univ Sch of Med, Detroit Mi 1979
Wayne State University School of Medicine 1979
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM- Critical Care Medicine
- Henry Ford Hosp, Pulmonary Diseases; Henry Ford Hosp, Internal Medicine
- Henry Ford Hospital Program
Dr. Frazer A Wadenstorer M.D.'s Practice location
Flint, MI 48532Get Direction
Dr. Frazer A Wadenstorer M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Wadenstorer
- The Fight Marches On: Making Life-changing Medicine Available to Everyone with Cystic Fibrosis
Every day, people coping with cystic fibrosis (CF) strive to live their lives to the fullest, from exercising and managing their everyday care to tackling obstacles head-on and raising awareness. Throughout the years, CF communities have been making their mark and pushing for better care. Today,...
- What Is Asthma: Get the Facts
Asthma is a lung condition where the lung bronchioles constrict and get filled with mucus, narrowing the passage for air to pass through. It is a non-curable condition. However, the symptoms can be suppressed with proper medication, exercise (as prescribed by the doctor, or else, doing inappropriate...
- Pneumonia: The Signs and Symptoms
You may be a patient concerned about the symptoms of pneumonia or you may have a friend or relative with symptoms suggestive of pneumonia. There are no universal symptoms that apply to every individual. The symptoms will vary from person to person and depend on the specific situation of each and...
- What is Lung Cancer? Get the Facts
The Nature of Cancerous CellsEvery cell in the human body is programmed to carry out a specific role. For example, a red blood cell carries oxygen to tissues, a white blood cell wards off infection, and an intestinal cell absorbs nutrients in the digestive tract. All these cells are programmed to...
- The Cystic Fibrosis Foundation Compass and How They Can Help
Life with cystic fibrosis (CF) can be draining, time-consuming, and frankly – quite expensive. A majority of people living with CF, as well as their families, are faced with complex issues, such as insurance hassles, when it comes to accessing the specialized care that they require. Although CF...
- Are There Medical Procedures That Treat Pleurisy?
Pleurisy is the inflammation of the pleural membranes lining your lungs. It is often associated with the condition known as pleural effusion, which happens when there is a build-up of fluid within the pleural cavity.Treatment for pleurisy aims to reduce pain, remove the excess fluid or air built in...
- Dr. Sarah E Gunther DO425 Pine Ridge Blvd Wausau WI 54401
- Mr. Muhammad M Aboudan MD8220 S Saginaw St Grand Blanc MI 48439
- Dr. Orlando A Filos M.D.G3252 Beecher Rd Flint MI 48532
- Dr. Joseph K Varghese M.D.3500 Calkins Rd Flint MI 48532
- Dr. Venkat K Rao M.D.3500 Calkins Rd Flint MI 48532
- Mr. Mohammed Ghiath Bayasi MD8220 S Saginaw St Grand Blanc MI 48439