Kurt Osmundson is a preventative medicine specialist practicing in Aurora, IL. Osmundson specializes in the health of individuals, communities, and particular populations, focusing on how to protect and maintain health as well as prevent disease and dangers. As a preventative health specialist, Osmundson participates in the planning and evaluation of health services, researches diseases in specific populations and helps manage health care organizations. Preventative medicine specialists can specialize further in aerospace medicine, occupational medicine, or public health and general preventive medicine.
Education and Training
Des Moines University College of Osteopathic Medicine and Health Sciences 1990
- Chicago Osteo Hosps & M C, Occupational Medicine; Botsford Gen Hosp-Msucom, Flexible Or Transitional Year
- Botsford Gen Hospital Msucom
Dr. Kurt D Osmundson DO's Practice location
Dr. Kurt D Osmundson DO's reviewsWrite Review
- What Conditions Warrant Occupational Therapy?
In general, therapy refers to an attempt of diagnosing a health problem upon identification. Various forms of therapy have been created to address different health problems. Occupational therapy (OT) is among the newer forms of therapies which is very closely related to physical therapy (PT), but is...
- What Causes Back Pain?
Back pain is a painful condition that can stop you from carrying on with your normal duties. It is impossible for a normal person to stay still at all times; every now and then we find ourselves either bending, stretching or twisting. Tests and DiagnosisDuring the first visit to your doctor, a...
- When Should I See a Doctor if I have Back Pain?
Physical pain brought about by back pain can sometimes be unbearable making sitting, standing or walking a painful activity to undertake. Other aspects of your life might be affected too, such as sleep or your overall mood. Your daily life activities like study or work can also be affected resulting...
- Reasons Why You Need Occupational Therapy
Our days go by with daily occupations. These occupations represent who we really are in life. Different occupations performed daily may include different roles like being a husband, wife, parent, child, football player, tennis player, an actor, musician, doctor, firefighter, etc. Our occupations...
- What Causes Middle Back Pain?
Middle back pain, also known as upper back pain or thoracic back pain occurs anywhere between the bottom of the neck to the top of the lumbar spine, where the rib cage ends. The ribs are connected to the sternum (a narrow thickened plate in the center of the chest) and then wrap round the...
- Is Vaccination an Old Method or Another Achievement of the Modern Era?
In the early 19th to the 20th century, parents would have been surprised to know that future generations would be free from childhood diseases. Diphtheria was then one of the most common diseases that took the lives of thousands of children, while polio left thousands of children crippled. Measles...
- Dr. Neil Shah D.O.361 W Golf Rd Schaumburg IL 60195
- Dr. Ronald C Gregus M.D.4000 Ogden Ave Aurora IL 60504
- Dr. Jaime Villanueva MD25 N Winfield Rd Winfield IL 60190
- Dr. Robin J Robinson M.D.245 S Gary Ave Bloomingdale IL 60108
- Dr. Raad A Yaldo DO2080 Springer Dr Lombard IL 60148
- Dr. Stephen T Joyce M.D., M.P.H.302 Randall Rd Geneva IL 60134