Dr. Richard Ng is an Addiction Medicine Physician in Dekalb, IL. Dr. Ng evaluates patients using many different procedures, in order to determine what treatments must be carried out in order to properly assess their symptoms. Addiction Medicine Physicians provide medical care in addition to consultation for each patient and their families.
Education and Training
Chicago College of Osteopathic Medicine of Midwestern University 1980
- Results of the multicenter evaluation of the CEDIA cortisol assay.
- Colorimetric determination of potassium in plasma and serum by reflectance photometry with a dry-chemistry reagent.
- A multicenter evaluation of lipid profiling with a compact analyzer (Miles Clinistat).
- Direct measurement of high-density lipoprotein cholesterol by the reflotron assay with no manual precipitation step.
- Hormonal changes in brain dead patients.
- Falsely high results for triglycerides in patients receiving intravenous nitroglycerin.
- Performance of the Du Pont Analyst Physician's Office Profiler.
- Quality performance in the physician's office.
- Increased activities of creatine kinase and lactate dehydrogenase isoenzymes in a patient with metastatic ovarian tumor.
- HDL-cholesterol assay with the Abbott "Vision System" evaluated.
- Analytical performance of the Abbott Vision System.
- Evaluation of the Kodak Ektachem DT-60 analyzer.
- Selecting instrumentation for physician's office testing.
- Reference intervals for nine tests on the RA-1000.
Dr. Richard H Ng DO's Practice location
Dekalb, IL 60115Get Direction
Dr. Richard H Ng DO's reviewsWrite Review
- What Is Flakka?
Flakka is now more popular than ever, with stories about its use spreading to national news channels. These stories range from hilarious to frightening, which makes flakka so interesting. There are stories of people running through the streets naked, which are a bit hilarious. However, there are...
- Adderall: Side Effects, High, Abuse, Withdrawal
What is Adderall?Adderall is the brand name of a prescription drug that contains a mixture of amphetamine salts, specifically 75% dextroamphetamine and 25% levoamphetamine salts. It belongs to the drug class called central nervous system (CNS) stimulants. It is also classified among...
- Does Flakka Induce Psychosis?
In the world of drugs, there is always a struggle to create better and more potent drugs. For the sellers, the motive is clear--to beat their competition by producing superior quality drugs. On the other hand, most users prefer designer drugs because they are often more potent, have fewer side...
- Gabapentin: Abuse, Withdrawal, and Overdose
Most holistic addiction centers use gabapentin in one form or another to help their patients deal with addiction. However, many patients have started to abuse this drug after prolonged exposure during the course of their rehab process.Gabapentin is usually available in the form of tablets and has...
- Is Gastroenteritis Related to Drug Withdrawal?
The symptoms accompanying drug withdrawal can be psychological or physical, changing your thoughts, feelings, and actions. For instance, drugs like cocaine and heroin trigger strong physical dependence. For other chemical substances, dependencies are more likely to cause psychological problems....
- How Addictive Is Flakka?
What are the ingredients in flakka/bath salts?Flakka is the latest synthesized drug which is very comparable to bath salts as both of them have a reputation to develop erratic and violent behaviors from people who ingest them. Flakka can be smoked, snorted, swallowed or injected. It could also be...