Dr. Kevin Ciresi is a cosmetic medicine and surgery specialist practicing in San Ramon, CA. Dr. Ciresi specializes in the enhancement of appearance. Improving aesthetic, symmetry and proportion are key goals in cosmetic surgery. Cosmetic medicine has nothing to do with these specific areas not functioning properly; therefore, this elective field solely focuses on aesthetics and anti-aging.
Education and Training
Univ of Mn Med Sch-Minneapolis, Minneapolis Mn 1986
University of Mn Med Sch 1986
University of Minnesota Medical School 1986
Plastic SurgeryAmerican Board of Plastic SurgeryABPS
SurgeryAmerican Board of SurgeryABS
- Univ Ca Sf Med Ctr, General Surgery
Dr. Kevin Francis Ciresi MD's Practice location
Request An Appointment With Dr. Kevin Francis Ciresi MD | Plastic Surgeon
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Kevin Francis Ciresi MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Ciresi
- Breast Augmentation: What are Saline Implants?
Saline breast implants contain germ-free salt water. In case the shell of the implant ruptures, the saline implant collapses. Then the body absorbs the salty water and excretes it naturally.Women aged at least 18 years can have this FDA-accepted breast augmentation method. A woman having the...
- Reasons for Undergoing a Breast Augmentation
One of the leading cosmetic surgery procedures performed in the US is breast augmentation. According to research, approximately 307,000 women received breast implants in 2011. Many of the surgeries were different, and the reasons for the surgeries also varied. The majority of women who decide to...
- Alternatives Used to Treat Acne Scars
Dermal FillersDermal fillers are used to improve the appearance of scars that have recessed. Common substances that are used as fillers and injected into the scars include collagen, hyaluronic acid, and fat. However, in order to maintain this look, you need to have injections repeatedly unless you...
- Thinking About Getting a Nose Job? Here is What You Need to Know
What is it? Rhinoplasty, commonly known as a nose job, is a surgical procedure done to reshape the nose to improve its appearance. This is a cosmetic surgery done for people who are unhappy with the way their nose looks, or to correct certain deformities which resulted from injuries to their nose...
- Does Ultherapy Really Tighten Skin?
What is it?Ultherapy is the only FDA approved non-surgical procedure done to lift the skin of the neck, chins and brow. It is not a surgery; it is not an injection or laser. It is an ultrasound therapy. This technique uses ultrasound to guide the clinician to the directed are of the skin where they...
- What Is The Difference Between A Cosmetic Surgeon And A Plastic Surgeon?
Cosmetic Surgeon vs. Plastic SurgeonA cosmetic surgeon is a person who has trained and specialized in cosmetic surgery which involves the art of using techniques of medicine and surgery to enhance a person’s looks and appearance.A plastic surgeon, on the other hand, is a specialist involved in...
- Dr. Alexander Q. Ereso MD525 South Dr Mountain View CA 94040
- Dr. Douglas Stannage Patton MD365 Hawthorne Avenue Oakland California 94609
- Dr. Eric Holzer5720 Stoneridge Mall Rd Pleasanton CA 94588
- Dr. Seth Eberlin M.D.100 N Wiget Ln Walnut Creek CA 94598
- Dr. Sheldon Solomon Kabaker M.D.3324 Webster St Oakland CA 94609
- Dr. Michelle Jean Place M.D.919 San Ramon Valley Blvd Danville CA 94526