Dr. Stephanie Adam is a speech language pathologist practicing in LYNNWOOD, WA. Dr. Adam specializes in speech, language and swallowing disorders in patients. As a speech language pathologist, Dr. Adam evaluates, diagnoses and treats patients with communication and swallowing troubles. These conditions may be due to developmental delay, brain injury, hearing loss, autism, stroke or other diseases and injuries. Dr. Adam helps patients make sounds and improve their voices through various methods. Speech language pathologists also work with patients to strengthen muscles used to speak and swallow, and work with individuals and families to help cope with their conditions.
- Palliative care for patients with a failed liver transplant.
- Genetic induction of tumorigenesis in swine.
- Development of a swine model of secondary liver tumor from a genetically induced swine fibroblast cell line.
- STK38 is a critical upstream regulator of MYC's oncogenic activity in human B-cell lymphoma.
Stephanie Jo nielsen Adam MA, CCC-SLP's Practice location
LYNNWOOD, WA 98036Get Direction
Stephanie Jo nielsen Adam MA, CCC-SLP's reviewsWrite Review
- What Is Dysphagia?
IntroductionDysphagia is the medical term for difficulty swallowing. A person with dysphagia finds it more difficult to move liquid or food from the mouth to the stomach. Dysphagia is most likely caused by muscle and nerve problems. When food is swallowed, multiple muscles and nerves are...
- Coping with a Parkinson’s Disease Diagnosis
If you take an early action on the disease, then you will be able to deal with the symptoms. Above all, education and support enable you to live and fight the challenges that lay ahead. In addition to that, having a professional counselor is critical in designing a treatment plan for you. You not...
- What Is Tay-Sachs Disease?
IntroductionTay-Sachs disease is a genetic disorder that affects the brain's nerve cells. Individuals who have this disorder lacks a type of protein that is needed to break down fatty substances in the brain. Without this protein, fatty substances accumulate in the brain to toxic levels, which...
- Choosing the Right Education for Your Autistic Child
Autism spectrum disorder (ASD) can cause issues in crucial areas of development, such as social interaction, verbal and nonverbal communication, creative and imaginative play, and sensory processing.Children with ASD may have difficulty understanding and communicating their needs and wants to...
- What is Fetal Alcohol Syndrome?
Fetal alcohol syndrome refers to the birth defects that result from exposure to alcohol during pregnancy. Excessive consumption of alcohol during pregnancy may result in the child developing physical deformities, mental conditions, behavioral issues, and learning disorders. The symptoms of fetal...
- Treatment of Dysphagia (Swallowing Problems)
What is dysphagia?Dysphagia is a disorder in which a person is unable to swallow food or is having difficulty in moving food down to the stomach. The throat or esophageal muscles are unable to work properly, and that leads to this disease. It is usually seen in children, old aged persons, and people...
- Toniann M. Jurgensen THERAPIST2445 140TH AVE NE BELLEVUE WA 98005
- Regina K Feinberg MA, CCC8015 SE 28TH ST MERCER ISLAND WA 98040
- Katherine Marie Jacolev MA CFY SLP2919 1ST AVE W SEATTLE WA 98119
- Dr. Judy R Stone-goldman PHD., CCC-SLP15825 SE 13TH ST BELLEVUE WA 98008
- Elizabeth Kuehn8301 161ST AVE NE REDMOND WA 98052
- Emily Chapman SLP1850 BOYER AVE E SEATTLE WA 98112