Dr. Bryan Batien is a psychologist practicing in Orlando, FL. Dr. Batien specializes in the treatment of health mental problems, and helps people to cope with their mental illnesses. As a psychologist, Dr. Batien evaluates and treats patients through a variety of methods, most typically being psychotherapy or talk therapy. Patients usually visit Dr. Batien because they have been experiencing depression, anxiety, stress or anger for a significant period of time and are seeking help. Psychologists may perform a variety of exams and assessments to diagnose a mental condition.
Dr. Bryan Batien PH.D.'s Practice location
Orlando, FL 32803Get Direction
Dr. Bryan Batien PH.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Mothers With Depression can Affect Their Children's Sleeping Patterns
A study published in the journal, Child Development, suggests that mothers who show signs of depression, or mothers who are depressed, are more likely to disrupt sleeping routine of their baby. In this study, researchers monitored mothers throughout the night, while they tended to their children....
- Porn-Induced Erectile Dysfunction: Is It Real?
Erectile Dysfunction (ED) is the inability of a man to get or maintain a full erection while performing sexual intercourse. The repeated and consistent problems in erection render a man unfit to engage in sexual activity. The University of Washington in Seattle concludes that 1 in 5 men suffer from...
- Everything You Need to Know About Anxiety Disorder
It’s quite normal to feel nervous and have butterflies in your stomach before going to a job interview, a blind date or making an important decision. This anxiousness is body’s natural response to stress and danger. It is an automatic alarm that rings when you feel threatened, under pressure, or...
- 5 Signs That You Are an Extrovert
Extroverts are described as being sociable, talkative, friendly, enthusiastic, outgoing, and action-oriented. Although these characteristics are positive, sometimes, extroverts are also associated with negative impressions, such as being attention seekers, often distracted, and have a hard time...
- Social Networking Sites May Reflect the Realities of Your Life
Social networking sites like Facebook, Instagram and Twitter may reflect the realities of your personality, according to a study published in the journal Psychological Science. This was revealed by group of researchers who tried to determine whether people fake it on social networking sites...
- Can Aquatic Therapy Benefit Children with Autism?
Children with autism face a ton of obstacles and challenges throughout their day to day lives. Parents, researchers, and medical professionals work tirelessly to try and find new ways of helping children with autism with sensory disabilities. There are a host of new therapies and techniques that...
- Dr. Dano A. Leli PHD500 N. Maitland Avenue Maitland FL 32751
- Dr. Stacey Tantleff Dunn PH.D.1850 Lee Road Winter Park FL 32789
- Dr. Raena Roshana Baptiste-boles PSY.D.160 International Parkway Lake Mary FL 32746
- Dr. Jodi D Nadler PHD1685 Lee Rd Winter Park FL 32789
- Dr. Christine M Salinas PSY.D.615 E Princeton St Orlando FL 32803
- Dr. Michelle C Dolske PHD1685 Lee Rd Winter Park FL 32789