Dr. Gaurav Mishra MD
Adolescent Psychiatrist | Child & Adolescent Psychiatry111 Michigan Ave NW Washington DC, 20010
Dr. Gaurav Mishra practices Child & Adolescent Psychiatry in Washington, DC. Dr. Mishra evaluates patients throughout childhood and adolescence using many different procedures, in order to determine what treatments must be carried out in order to properly assess their symptoms. Child & Adolescent Psychiatrists are trained and certified to administer psychotherapy, medication, and many other means of treatment. Dr. Mishra seeks to improve each patients quality of life.
Education and Training
M.S. Ramaiah Medical College, Bangalore University
- Wayne State University School Of Med
- George Washington University / School of Medicine And Health Sciences
Dr. Gaurav Mishra MD's Practice location
Detroit, MI 48207Get Direction
EL CENTRO, CA 92243Get Direction
Dr. Gaurav Mishra MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Mishra
- Autism and Its Additional Complications
Since autism spectrum disorder (ASD) is a neurodevelopmental disorder, there are a variety of different symptoms. Different children with ASD will have different reactions, symptoms, and complications on different levels. Typically, autism impairs social and communication skills; however, the...
- What Behaviors Indicate Binge Eating Disorder?
Knowing the warning signs of an eating disorder is important, since the early detection of an existing or developing eating disorder will give a sufferer the help he or she needs sooner. Detecting the warning signs may not always be easy. When someone has an eating disorder, they usually feel...
- What Causes Eating Disorders
An eating disorder is usually classified as any one of a broad range of psychological disorders, but more specifically ones that demonstrate eating habits that are abnormal or absurd. The most common eating disorders are anorexia nervosa, bulimia nervosa, and binge-eating disorder. Anorexia refers...
- Choosing the Right Education for Your Autistic Child
Autism spectrum disorder (ASD) can cause issues in crucial areas of development, such as social interaction, verbal and nonverbal communication, creative and imaginative play, and sensory processing.Children with ASD may have difficulty understanding and communicating their needs and wants to...
- 5 Tips For Parenting an Anxious Child
As children grow, they go through several emotional and mental transformations. Some children become too shy to confront another person, while others become too mischievous. However, it becomes difficult for parents to determine their children’s behavior when they react unexpectedly to a...
- Separation Anxiety in Children: Symptoms, Causes, Diagnosis and More
It’s normal for young children to feel anxious when they're separated from a loved one. However, when this fear occurs in a child above six years of age, is intense, and persists for more than four weeks, the child may have separation anxiety disorder.What is Separation Anxiety Disorder?Separation...
- Dr. Senna E. Greenwald M.D.6410 Rockledge Dr Bethesda MD 20817
- Dr. Lawrence A. Brain M.D.7910 Woodmont Avenue Bethesda Maryland 20814
- Dr. Asha Patton-Smith MD5999 Burke Commons Road Burke Virginia 22015
- Sonia C. Thomas11204 Waples Mill Rd Fairfax Virginia 22030
- Dr. Michael A. Del Vecchio M.D.8296 Old Courthouse Road Vienna Virginia 22182
- Dr. Joshua Aaron Weiner M.D.2009 14th St N Arlington VA 22201