Dr. Roxanne Leung MD
Allergist and Immunologist | Allergy4050 Moorpark Avenue San Jose CA, 95117
Dr. Roxanne S. Leung graduated from Princeton University and the Royal Conservatory of Music with degrees in Molecular Biology and Music Performance. She then attended Rush Medical College, completed ...
Education and Training
Rush Medical College of Rush University Medical Center 2003
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
- Hay Fever (allergic Rhinitis)
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (copd)
- Allergic Reaction
- Hives (urticaria)
- University Chicago Pritzker School of Medicine
- National Jewish Medical and Research Center
Dr. Roxanne Leung MD's Practice location
San Jose, CA 95117Get Direction
Dr. Roxanne Leung MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Leung
- Dealing with Lupus Mouth Sores
What is lupus? Lupus is a chronic autoimmune disorder. If you have an autoimmune disorder, your immune system mistakenly attacks the healthy cells in your body, which causes inflammation. Symptoms include extreme fatigue, hair loss, skin rashes, cognitive dysfunction, severe muscle and joint pain,...
- How Is Lupus Diagnosed?
Lupus is a chronic inflammatory disorder that develops when your organs and tissues are attacked by your own immune system. Lupus causes inflammation in numerous organs, such as the heart, skin, blood cells, joints, lungs, brain, and kidneys.It can be quite hard to diagnose lupus since its signs and...
- What Are the Different Types of Allergy Tests?
Millions of people in United States are affected by different types of allergies. Knowing what causes or triggers an allergic response is important in extending an appropriate and effective treatment for the allergy. With the development of technologies, a number of new medical tests have been...
- What Is Soy Lecithin: Is It Good for You?
What is soy lecithin?The term "soy lecithin" has been widely used across the market today as a food additive. People are often skeptical of the word “soy” in soy lecithin because of certain allergies associated soy. During the mid-19th century in France and in the year 1846, there was a French...
- When Is Allergy Season?
Allergy season would mainly depend on the underlying factor of what individuals are allergic to and where they live. If an individual is suffering from a seasonal allergy or hay fever, then tree pollens could trigger the allergic reaction in the season of spring or late winter. If you are allergic...
- What Are the Symptoms and Treatment Options for a Nickel Allergy?
A nickel allergy, or jewelry allergy, is the most common form of contact dermatitis associated with the use of earrings and other jewelry. Nickel is found in many items, including accessories, like necklaces and bangles, coins, zippers, watch straps, hair pins, and frames. This skin allergy affects...
- Dr. Theodore Chu M.D.130 Bellerose Dr San Jose CA 95128
- Dr. Valerie Chen Jerdee M.D.339 Racetrack Rd Nw Fort Walton Beach FL 32547
- Dr. Robert Bocian M.D.795 El Camino Real Palo Alto CA 94301
- Dr. Louanne Tourangeau M.D.1500 E. Medical Center Dr. Ann Arbor MI 48109
- Dr. Bichphuong T. Nguyen MD2885 Kaiser Dr Santa Clara CA 95051
- Dr. Anlin Xu M.D.130 Bellerose Dr San Jose CA 95128