Dr. Gwenn O'keeffe is a pediatrician practicing in Chelmsford, MA. Dr. O'keeffe is a doctor who specializes in the health care of children. As a pedicatrician, Dr. O'keeffe diagnoses and treats infections, injuries, diseases and other disorders in children. Pediatricians typically work with infants, children, teenagers and young adults up to age 21. They practice medical care as well as preventative health care. Dr. O'keeffe can oversee and manage the physical, mental and emotional health of their patients.
Education and Training
Tufts Univ Sch of Med, Boston Ma 1992
Tufts University School of Medicine 1992
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP
- Children'S Hosp Of Wi, Pediatric Hematology-Oncology; New England Med Ctr Hosps, Pediatrics
Dr. Gwenn S O'keeffe M.D.'s Practice location
Dr. Gwenn S O'keeffe M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- RSV Symptoms
What is RSV?RSV or respiratory syncytial virus is a common virus that usually affects the respiratory tract. It can cause colds in adults and older children, but may cause serious lung infections, such as pneumonia or bronchiolitis in babies and immunocompromised individuals. CausesRSV is only...
- Does My Baby Have Acid Reflux?
Spit out what they have just been fed; this is known as reflux or posseting. This is not vomiting. It is important to learn the difference between vomiting and reflux. In vomiting, the muscles contract to forcefully expel the contents of the stomach, whereas in reflux, it is a spontaneous expulsion...
- Can Children Suffer from Sleep Apnea?
Sleep apnea is a very common sleep disorder that can affect any individual at any age, even children. It is typically caused by something that blocks the airway, thus leading to abnormal breathing while asleep. If your child snores loudly or displays other symptoms such as breathing difficulties...
- What Is the Babinski Reflex?
Reflexes Seen in NewbornsMuch of a baby's activity during the first few weeks of life is reflexive. When you put your finger in your baby's mouth, your baby would automatically suck on it by reflex. Your baby would not think of what to do but rather respond according to reflexes. When exposed to a...
- What Is Breast Milk Jaundice?
Jaundice is a very common disorder in newborns. Actually, about 60% of infants experience jaundice within the initial days after birth. It develops when there is a high level of bilirubin in the blood. Bilirubin is a yellowish pigment released when the red blood cells are broken down.Normally,...
- Tdap Vaccine for Whooping Cough
The Tdap vaccine protects the body from three diseases: tetanus, diphtheria, and whooping cough....
- Dr. William D. Singer M.D.42 Washington Street Wellesley Hills Massachusetts 2481
- Dr. Jeanette Adele Callahan MD1493 Cambridge Street Cambridge Massachusetts 02139
- Dr. Joseph B Leader M.D.7 Alfred St Woburn MA 01801
- Dr. Katharine M. Garnett MD19 Muzzey Street Lexington Massachusetts 2421
- Dr. Michelle Dorrell M.D.409 West Broadway South Boston Massachusetts 2127
- Dr. Milana Stavitsky MD422 Worcester St Wellesley Hills MA 02481