Dr. Karen Elizabeth Boyle M.D.
Urologist8322 Bellona Avenue Suite 300 Towson MD, 21204
Dr. Karen Elizabeth Boyle specializes in aesthetics of the genitalia and associated areas, as well as reproductive health for women and men. Dr. Boyle is board certified by the American Board of Urology, ...
UrologyAmerican Board of UrologyABU
Expert PublicationsData provided by the National Library of Medicine
Dr. Karen Elizabeth Boyle M.D.'s Practice location
Towson, MD 21204Get Direction
TOWSON, MD 21204Get Direction
Dr. Karen Elizabeth Boyle M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Boyle
- Specialists Who Treat Erectile Dysfunction
What Specialists Treat Erectile Dysfunction?Erectile dysfunction is a condition that can be brought about by a number of factors. Depending on the underlying cause of the disease, you may have to seek out various treatment options from different doctors or specialists.Choosing the right doctor to...
- How to Naturally Increase Libido
If there is one thing that binds couples aside from love, that would be libido. Most of us do not give attention to it until it becomes very low and causes relationship problems. You might have low libido issues if you have the following symptoms:...
- What are the Different Types of Bladder Cancer?
What are the Different Types of Bladder Cancer?The bladder is a very important organ, usually found on the pelvis (lower abdomen). This hollow organ acts as a storage unit for the urine formed by your kidneys. Being such an important organ of the urinary tract, it is at high risk, since it receives...
- 6 Health Benefits of Taking a Sitz Bath
What is a sitz bath?A sitz bath is a shallow bath using warm water to help ease pain or itching in the perineum, the area between the anus and the scrotum or vulva. The word sitz is derived from the German word sitzen, meaning to sit. A sitz bath is usually recommended for people who have an anal...
- Where Does Genital Herpes Appear on My Body if I Have It?
Herpes blistersThe most obvious symptoms of genital herpes are the appearance of blisters or sores on the genitals. Most people may experience a tingling or itchy sensation before blisters appear on the skin or mucous membranes. This sensation is limited to the area where the lesions will occur....
- What is the Correlation Between Urinary Incontinence and Diet?
Urinary incontinence can be controlled to a large extent by one's diet, even though there is nothing called an ‘incontinence diet’. Many times doctors advise their patients to avoid a particular food or drink to improve the symptoms of urinary incontinence. These foods may differ depending on...
- Dr. Stephen Michael Schatz MD4940 Eastern Ave Baltimore MD 21224
- Dr. Joseph Brian Murphy MD7505 Osler Dr Towson MD 21204
- Mrs. Victoria Ruth Staiman M.D.10700 Charter Dr Columbia MD 21044
- Dr. Julio G Davalos MD806 Landmark Dr Glen Burnie MD 21061
- Dr. Stanley B Silber MD301 Saint Paul Pl Baltimore MD 21202
- Dr. Trinity J Bivalacqua MD PHD600 N Wolfe St Baltimore MD 21287