Dr. Dion Graybeal MD
Neurologist | Neurology3600 Gaston Ave Barnett Tower, Suite Dallas TX, 75246
Dr. Dion Graybeal practices Neuropathology in Dallas, TX. Dr. Graybeal studies, evaluates, diagnoses, and treats conditions that affect the nervous system. Neuropathologists are trained to fully understand and treat such conditions as Alzheimers disease and Parkinsons disease.
Education and Training
Baylor College of Medicine 1994
- Cerebrovascular Disease
- Transient Ischemic Attack (tia)
- Vascular Disease
Dr. Dion Graybeal MD's Practice location
Dr. Dion Graybeal MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Graybeal
- Dementia Patient Strives to Remain Positive and Active, Despite Early Diagnosis
It’s early morning at the local grocery store. To the few people who are getting their shopping done at this time of day, Laurie Scherrer looks like any other regular person who is busy crossing items off her shopping list. The truth is that Laurie is getting her groceries done before the...
- Understanding Hallucinations and Brain Disconnections in Parkinson's Disease
The ProblemThose who suffer from Parkinson’s may experience a variety of symptoms through their life, but doctors state that Parkinson's patients who experience hallucination are more susceptible to encountering disconnections in their brains relative to Parkinson's patients that are not...
- Cardiac Magnetic Resonance Imaging: Helping Muscular Dystrophy Patients with Oedema-Fibrosis
Duchenne muscular dystrophy (DMD) is a genetic muscular disorder that targets the muscles and causes them to degenerate and weaken. Statistically, around 15,000 males are affected by the condition in the US alone and approximately 300,000 around the world . The most common and severe form of a...
- Teen Designs Word Search Puzzle for Grandmother with Alzheimer’s
Mary Pegg Frates, 86, used to herself occupied with solving word search puzzles. However, it became increasingly difficult to enjoy it when the letters became too small for her to read. Seventeen-year-old John Frates knew that he had to step up and find a solution for his grandmother.His touching...
- Honorary Football Captain with Muscular Dystrophy Makes Winning Touchdown
JP Price is a winner in more ways than one. When his school, Craig Middle School, played against their long-time rivals, Steamboat Springs, JP did something remarkable. He made a touchdown. ...
- Telemedicine for Parkinson's Disease Care
Telemedicine is defined as a means of telecommunication to help treat and diagnose patients. Within recent years, telemedicine has become increasingly popular. It was just around fifty years ago that some hospitals began to work on various cases of trying out this method of treatment delivery. With...
- Dr. Brian D. Sorin M.D.5425 West Spring Creek Parkway Plano Texas 75024
- Dr. Thomas Alexander Mitchell MD4100 West 15 Street Plano Texas 75093
- Dr. Chaouki K. Khoury MD, MS3301 Swiss Avenue Dallas Texas 75204
- Dr. Nolan Bruce Jenevein M.D.6301 Gaston Ave Dallas TX 75214
- Dr. Yong He MD1001 Robbie Mince Way Desoto TX 75115
- Dr. Jeffrey L Ortstadt M.D.5323 Harry Hines Blvd Dallas TX 75390