After graduating from the University of Maryland Dr. Zeccardi attended Palmer College of Chiropractic in Florida. He spent time in the student-outpatient clinic as a teaching assistant, earned the award ...
Education and Training
University of Maryland - College Park BS
Palmer College of Chiropractic FL DC 2009
- Clinical Excellence Award 2009 Palmer College of Chriopractic
- Clinical Teaching Assistant 2009 Palmer College of Chiropractic
- Presidential Scholar 2009 Palmer College of Chiropractic
- Appleman Norton Award for Outstanding Undergraduate Research 2002 University of Maryland
- Graduated Magna Cum Laude 2009 Palmer College of Chiropractic
- Chiropractic Adjusting/manipulation
- Physical Therapeutic Modalities
- Physical Therapy
- Massage Therapy In Office
- X-ray (digital)
- Electrical Muscle Stimulation (ems)
- Therapeutic Ultrasound
- Intersegmental Traction
- Spinal & Extremities Manipulation
- Spinal Decompression Therapy
- Exercise Rehab
- Whole Body Vibration
- Nutrition And Fitness
- Nutritional Supplements / Support
- Member Florida Chiropractic Association
- Member American Chiropractic Association
- International Academy of Medical Acupuncture Acupuncture 2009
Experience & Accolades
- Associate Chiropractor2009 - 2010Kingsley Chiropractic
- Associate Chiropractor2010 - 2015Absolute Medical Clinic
Dr. Adam Zeccardi DC's Practice location
Request An Appointment With Dr. Adam Zeccardi DC | Chiropractor
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Adam Zeccardi DC's reviewsWrite Review
- What Can I Do to Get Rid of My Back Pain?
Stretching to reduce back painStretching can help you to ease your back pain in two ways. First, it helps to relax the back muscles, and second, it strengthens your back muscles. However, forceful stretching that causes pain can do more harm than good. So, it is best to speak with your healthcare...
- Chiropractic Care for Back Pain
Chiropractors use practical spinal manipulation and other treatment alternatives, the presumption being that correct alignment of the musculoskeletal structure of your body, especially the spine, will allow your body to get well on its own without medication or surgery. Manipulation is applied to...
- What Is a Lower Back Pain with Sciatica?
Lower back pain is a common problem experienced by most people at some point during their lifetime. There are several causes for lower back pain with sciatica, and the intensity of pain can range from dull to quite severe. Men and women are equally affected by this condition. Most cases of back pain...
- Scoliosis Pain: Treatment, Management, and Exercises
Scoliosis is a serious condition that often occurs more in females than in males. The condition itself can be hard to diagnose at the start, which is why the healthcare professional will subject the patient to several tests, including asking them to touch their toes as well as to find out if their...
- Can Back Pain Get Diagnosed?
A major cause of absence in the work place is back pain. The intensity and symptoms of back pain differ greatly. Due to these variations, accurate diagnosis is sometimes difficult to get. However, some spinal diagnosis are direct.Majority of the cases related to back pain do not need medical...
- What Causes Middle Back Pain?
Middle back pain, also known as upper back pain or thoracic back pain occurs anywhere between the bottom of the neck to the top of the lumbar spine, where the rib cage ends. The ribs are connected to the sternum (a narrow thickened plate in the center of the chest) and then wrap round the...
- Dr. Christopher B. Renne D.C.4111 ATLANTIC BLVD JACKSONVILLE FL 32207
- Dr. Sebastian Thomas Castelli D.C.9550 Baymeadows Rd Jacksonville FL 32256
- Dr. Steven Craig Read D.C.5367 Ortega Blvd Jacksonville FL 32210
- Dr. Bradley G Semegon DC7248 Merrill Rd Jacksonville FL 32277
- Dr. Jacob Justin Hutzell D.C.12058 San Jose Blvd Jacksonville FL 32223
- Dr. Mark Anthony Taylor D.C.2851 Edgewood Ave N Jacksonville FL 32254