Dr. Peter Micheal Valenzuela MD
Family Practitioner4545 Cordata Pkwy Bellingham WA, 98226
Dr. Peter Valenzuela is a family practitioner practicing in Bellingham, WA. Dr. Valenzuela specializes in comprehensive health care for people of all ages. In addition to diagnosing and treating illnesses, family practitioners also put focus on preventative care with routine checkups, tests and personalized coaching on how to maintain a healthy lifestyle. Dr. Valenzuela possesses immense general knowledge on maintaining health and today, family practitioners provide more care for the underserved and rural populations than any other medical specialty.
Family MedicineAmerican Board of Family MedicineABFM
- John P Smith Hosp, Family Medicine
- John Peter Smith Hospital, Fort Worth, Texas
- Faculty Development, Waco Faculty Development Center
Dr. Peter Micheal Valenzuela MD's Practice location
Dr. Peter Micheal Valenzuela MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Valenzuela
- 5 Tips on Living with Hypothyroidism
Hyperthyroidism is a health condition in which the body’s metabolism becomes slow, leading to the feeling of fatigue. This is caused by an abnormally low amount of thyroid hormone in the blood. This deficiency is caused by an impaired functioning of the thyroid gland. People may develop this...
- How Are Family Members Affected by Eating Disorders?
People suffering from eating disorders go through intense pain and suffering. But they don’t go through this alone. Family member and friends also go through the pain. It is usually tough on someone to watch a loved one destroy themselves slowly when there is little they can do to help without...
- What Is Pyrexia: Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment
Introduction Pyrexia is the medical term for fever, in which the human body temperature rises above the average normal (37 degrees Celsius or 98.6 degrees Fahrenheit). Pyrexia is one of the most common symptoms of numerous medical conditions.There are multiple factors can affect the normal body...
- What Is Chronic Sinusitis: Symptoms, Causes, and Treatment
IntroductionChronic sinusitis is the inflammation of the sinuses that tend to persist for 12 weeks or more, despite treatment attempts. Another term for chronic sinusitis is chronic rhinosinusitis, which causes mucus buildup due to an impaired drainage of the sinuses. People with chronic sinusitis...
- Questions You Should Be Asking Your Doctor
IntroductionAlthough doctors have the best intentions, it does not always mean that they will perfectly recognize their patient’s greatest need. For this reason, patients also need to take an active role when it comes to communicating with their doctor.One of the best ways to make sure that...
- What Is Leukopenia: Symptoms and Causes
What is leukopenia?Leukopenia is a condition in which abnormally low white blood cells are circulating in the blood. This condition can be diagnosed using a blood test called complete blood count (CBC). A normal white blood cell count is usually between 3,500-11,000 WBCs per microliter. People...
- Dr. Jonathan W Grymaloski M.D.6884 Hannegan Rd Everson WA 98247
- Dr. Monica Carrillo MD4455 Cordata Pkwy Bellingham WA 98226
- Dr. Ann M Knowles M.D.3015 Squalicum Pkwy Bellingham WA 98225
- Dr. Bertha H Safford MD5580 Nordic Way Ferndale WA 98248
- Dr. John W Raduege M.D.2075 Barkley Blvd Bellingham WA 98226
- Dr. Ron M Battle M.D.4545 Cordata Pkwy Bellingham WA 98226