Dr. Peter Micheal Valenzuela MD
Family Practitioner4545 Cordata Pkwy Bellingham WA, 98226
Dr. Peter Valenzuela is a family practitioner practicing in Bellingham, WA. Dr. Valenzuela specializes in comprehensive health care for people of all ages. In addition to diagnosing and treating illnesses, family practitioners also put focus on preventative care with routine checkups, tests and personalized coaching on how to maintain a healthy lifestyle. Dr. Valenzuela possesses immense general knowledge on maintaining health and today, family practitioners provide more care for the underserved and rural populations than any other medical specialty.
Family MedicineAmerican Board of Family MedicineABFM
- John P Smith Hosp, Family Medicine
- John Peter Smith Hospital, Fort Worth, Texas
- Faculty Development, Waco Faculty Development Center
Dr. Peter Micheal Valenzuela MD's Practice location
Dr. Peter Micheal Valenzuela MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Valenzuela
- Lyme Disease: Making a Diagnosis
Lyme disease is an infectious disease caused by four different species of bacteria. In Europe and Asia, it spreads through Borrelia afzelii and Borrelia garinii, while in the USA, it spreads through Borrelia burgdorferi and Borrelia mayonii. The disease is transmitted to humans via a common...
- When Is Allergy Season?
Allergy season would mainly depend on the underlying factor of what individuals are allergic to and where they live. If an individual is suffering from a seasonal allergy or hay fever, then tree pollens could trigger the allergic reaction in the season of spring or late winter. If you are allergic...
- Yawning Scientific Facts: Why Do We Yawn and Is It Contagious?
What is yawning?Usually, yawning is associated with boredom, fatigue, and tiredness. Yawning is also very common in animals, such as dogs, monkeys, snakes, and carnivores. Yawning is also associated with numerous superstitious beliefs.In humans, yawning is considered as a purposeful non-verbal...
- What Could a Swollen Eyelid Mean?
Your eyelid’s skin is stretchy and loose with a thickness of less than 1 mm. Your eyelids can swell if there is a buildup of fluid in the tissues that surround your eyes.In most cases, swollen eyelids are not a cause for concern and can return back to its normal shape and size after a few days....
- What are the Signs and Symptoms of an Ear Infection?
Our ear consists of three parts: the outer ear, the middle ear, and the inner ear. Infections can occur in any part of the ear, but middle ear infections are the most common. The middle ear is the part of your ear located between your eardrums and inner ear. It is the air-filled space that contains...
- What are the Signs and Symptoms of Back Pain?
Back pain is a common problem and research has shown that at least 80% of all adults in America experience back pain on a daily basis. Though it can cause great discomfort and pain, most cases are usually not serious and can easily be fixed. According to experts, back pain occurs when the muscles,...
- Dr. Jonathan W Grymaloski M.D.6884 Hannegan Rd Everson WA 98247
- Dr. Margaret A Jacobson MD3015 Squalicum Pkwy Bellingham WA 98225
- Dr. Ann M Knowles M.D.3015 Squalicum Pkwy Bellingham WA 98225
- Dr. Robin W. Caldwell MD1610 Grover St Lynden WA 98264
- Dr. April K Wakefield pagels MD2075 Barkley Blvd Bellingham WA 98226
- Dr. Stephen Harry Herdman MD3015 Squalicum Pkwy Bellingham WA 98225