Miriam Lieber - seif is a pediatric physical therapist practicing in Spring Valley, NY. Miriam is a doctor specializing in physical treatment of children to help reduce pain, restore mobility, rehabilitate an injury, or increase movement and overall function. As a physical therapist, Dr. Lieber - seif can treat multiple conditions with exercises, ultrasound, electrical stimulation, joint mobilization, heat, ice, massage, laser or light therapy and more. Dr. Lieber - seif will create a treatment plan based on the childs specific injury, disease or condition, and might target a specific body part or body system based on the individual.
Mrs. Miriam Chaya Lieber - seif PT's Practice location
Spring Valley, NY 10977Get Direction
Mrs. Miriam Chaya Lieber - seif PT's reviewsWrite Review
- What is Kawasaki Disease?
Kawasaki disease is a rare childhood disease that causes inflammation of the arteries in the body. The characteristic symptoms of the disease, which is high fever and peeling skin, remains for almost a week. In most cases, it gets back to normal without any major issues. Children will be monitored...
- Cold Sores in Babies
As we all know, newborn babies do not develop strong immune systems immediately. Their bodies are still in the midst of the human development process and are adapting to the changes they face in the outside world. Thus, cold sores in newborn babies with weak immune systems can be extremely...
- 5 Healthcare Professionals You Should Contact If Your Child Has Autism
The following list consists of five different autism organizations you should contact if your child has been diagnosed with autism.US Autism and Asperger Association (USAAA)The USAAA is a nonprofit center for autism that provides education, support, and solutions to people who are in need of...
- Meet America’s Oldest Working Nurse
Nursing is a profession that needs a lot of passion and dedication. It’s a back-breaking job and needs a lot of physical, as well as mental strength to sustain in the job. While it’s easy to find an inspiration in any field, it’s quite difficult to find one when it comes nursing. The reason is...
- Positive Airway Pressure May Not Be As Helpful to Cardiovascular Health As Originally Thought
Sleep apnea is one of the most prevalent sleep disorders in the united states. Snoring is one of its most common symptoms, along with sleep disturbances, daytime fatigue and brain fog. However, in some patients, things are more severe. It is not just snoring, but due to the collapse of the upper...
- Inspirational People with Multiple Sclerosis
Being handed a multiple sclerosis diagnosis is a life-changing event. While the diagnosis itself doesn’t actually change how the symptoms affect a patient, the new-found knowledge does. A diagnosis offers both an explanation for past events and symptoms that seemed mysterious before, but also a...
- Mrs. Shirley Linda Smith PT164 Kearsing Pkwy Monsey NY 10952
- Mrs. Jodi Jacene Weitner D.P.T.309 Black Oak Ridge Rd Wayne NJ 07470
- Mrs. Rosalina Bacarra francisco8 Oxford Ave Yonkers NY 10710
- Miss Jenny Jensen Haseney PT, DPT95 Bradhurst Ave Valhalla NY 10595
- Robin A. h. Fillhart MSPT999 Wilmot Rd Scarsdale NY 10583
- Mrs. Jody Elise Birkenfeld11 Inverness Dr New City NY 10956