Dr. Herman Goh is a Dentist practicing in Gainesville, FL. Dr. Goh specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating diseases and conditions associated with the mouth and overall dental health. Dentists are trained to carry out such treatment as professional cleaning, restorative, prosthodontic, and endodontic procedures, and performing examinations, among many others.
- c-Ki-ras mutations in colorectal adenocarcinomas from a country with a rapidly changing colorectal cancer incidence.
- HIT family genes: FHIT but not PKCI-1/HINT produces altered transcripts in colorectal cancer.
- Young Investigator's Award: induction of apoptosis following traumatic head injury in humans.
- Apoptosis and apoptosis related gene expression in normal conjunctiva and pterygium.
- Prostate tumours from an Asian population: examination of bax, bcl-2, p53 and ras and identification of bax as a prognostic marker.
- Prognostic significance of TP53 gene mutation in 995 cases of colorectal carcinoma. Influence of tumour site, stage, adjuvant chemotherapy and type of mutation.
- The Singapore Polyposis Registry.
- Gross and histological abnormalities of the foregut in familial adenomatous polyposis: a study from a South East Asian Registry.
- Duplication of the proximal colon mimicking volvulus: a case report.
- Prospective, randomized trial comparing pain and clinical function after conventional scissors excision/ligation vs. diathermy excision without ligation for symptomatic prolapsed hemorrhoids.
- Teamwork in surgery.
- Computerised 3-dimensional vector volume analysis--the role of a new method for assessing anal sphincter competence.
- Acute anal pain due to ingested bone.
- Obstructed obturator hernia in 90 year olds--a management dilemma.
- Primary resection and anastomosis in obstructed descending colon due to cancer.
Mr. Herman S Goh DMD's Practice location
Gainesville, FL 32606Get Direction
Mr. Herman S Goh DMD's reviewsWrite Review
- Are Dental Crowns Useful?
What is Dental Crowns?A dental crown, or a tooth crown, is a tooth-shaped sleeve, or cap, made of porcelain or metal, that is placed over the tooth. Crowns are utilized to restore the shape and size of a tooth. When implanted properly, the porcelain caps cover the crown of the tooth that is visible...
- Is It Safe to Go to the Dentist While Pregnant?
Pregnancy is the most precious time for any woman, as well as for her partner. However, being pregnant makes the future mother worry about her health and the subsequent health of her child. Therefore, when a need arises to go to a dentist, many pregnant women are not sure what to do. However, many...
- How Can I Reduce the Pain of Sensitive Teeth?
If you can’t enjoy a cup of hot coffee or a glass of cold juice without getting that stinging pain in your teeth, those are symptoms of sensitive teeth. Moreover, eating, brushing and flossing may also lead to the sharp pain. Sensitivity to the cold and heat may be caused by a number of reasons...
- Is There a Link Between Gum Disease and Breast Cancer?
Being on top of oral health is important. This is not new information. From childhood, people are taught that brushing at least twice a day and flossing every day is essential.It is also well known now that smoking is a risk factor for cancer. However, what may not be common knowledge is the...
- Why Do I Have a Toothache?
Toothaches refers to the pain in and around one's mouth and jaw. This pain can be very mild or throbbing, and differs in intensity from one person to another. The pain may start suddenly. In some cases, the pain may become worse with time or just disappear after some time.Some of the common causes...
- Denture Creams Can Cause Nerve Damage
A number of recent reports show that overuse of denture creams and other products leads to nerve damage. The major reason behind this damage is zinc poisoning from the products. Zinc is an important mineral required by the body, but the amount of zinc is usually balanced with that of copper. People...
- Dr. Fred J Aledo D.M.D.8130 W Waters Ave Tampa FL 33615
- Dr. Gerald L Spoto DDS, PA5420 Webb Rd Tampa FL 33615
- Dr. Charles William Moore DMD6025 Memorial Hwy Tampa FL 33615
- Dr. Rajin Patel DMD8370 W Hillsborough Ave Tampa FL 33615
- Dr. Allen F Garber DDS5420 Webb Rd Tampa FL 33615
- Sylvia R Boyd DDS8327 W Hillsborough Ave Tampa FL 33615