Dr. Riaz A Naseer M.D.
Neurologist | Neurology2044 Madison Ave Suite 24 Granite City IL, 62040
Dr. Riaz Naseer practices Neuropathology in Granite City, IL. Dr. Naseer studies, evaluates, diagnoses, and treats conditions that affect the nervous system. Neuropathologists are trained to fully understand and treat such conditions as Alzheimers disease and Parkinsons disease.
Education and Training
Dow Med College University Of Karachi Pakistan 1969
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP
- Chronic Pain
- Peripheral Neuropathy
- Neck Pain
- Back Pain
- Pinched Nerve
- Vascular Disease
- Barnes-Jewish Hosp-S Campus, Neurology; St Louis Connect Care, Pediatrics; Forest Park Hosp, Flexible Or Transitional Year
- Jewish Hospital of Cincinnati Program
Dr. Riaz A Naseer M.D.'s Practice location
Granite City, IL 62040Get Direction
MARYVILLE, IL 62062Get Direction
Dr. Riaz A Naseer M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Naseer
- Can Schizophrenia Be Treated?
Schizophrenia is a severe disorder of the mind that requires lifelong treatment. An individual suffering from this disorder is not able to identify the difference between what actually exists and what is in their mind. This disorder has an adverse effect on the way an individual thinks and reacts to...
- The Progression of Parkinson's Disease
What happens when you are diagnosed with Parkinson's disease?When a person has Parkinson's disease, for unknown reasons, certain cells are destroyed in parts of the brain stem, predominantly the crescent-shaped cell mass known as substantia nigra which produces the neurotransmitter dopamine. When...
- Breakthrough in Parkinson's Disease Research Allows Patients to Sleep During Deep Brain Stimulation
Deep brain stimulation surgery has contributed to an improvement to the quality of life for patients with Parkinson's disease. This brain surgery reduces the patient's symptoms and tremors by inserting electrodes into the brain. The catch? The patient is awake during the 4-6 hour surgery. Under...
- Sniff Tests May Provide Early Testing for Alzheimer’s
Alzheimer’s disease is a neurodegenerative disease which can start a decade before symptoms allow for an easy diagnosis. While genetic factors and other risks can be examined to determine whether or not an individual is at high risk of developing Alzheimer’s, so far there is no good way to...
- Health Reasons That Can Make a Person Pass Out
Causes of Fainting A person faints or loses consciousness for a brief time when the brain does not get enough oxygen. Fainting or passing out is also medically called syncope. Before fainting, people may experience lightheadedness, dizziness, weakness, and nausea. Others describe fainting as...
- Common Multiple Sclerosis Treatments: An Overview
A debilitating disease that was once the face of a crushing and “hopeless” diagnosis has evolved from having one effective treatment to multiple effective treatments. Longtime sufferers who didn’t respond to one medication now have options to try others, to participate in a clinical trial or...
- Dr. William Elliot Rosenfeld M.D.222 S Woods Mill Rd Chesterfield MO 63017
- Dr. Rawan Tarawneh MD1 Barnes Jewish Hospital Plz Saint Louis MO 63110
- Dr. Todd Brook Silverman M.D.232 S Woods Mill Rd Chesterfield MO 63017
- Dr. Ajitesh Rai M.D.4 MEMORIAL DR STE 230 ALTON IL 62002
- Dr. Zaheer Ahmed M.D.232 S Woods Mill Rd Chesterfield MO 63017
- Dr. Luigi Maccotta MD4921 Parkview Pl Saint Louis MO 63110