Dr. Derrick Schmidt is a Chiropractor practicing in OSCEOLA, IN. Dr. Schmidt specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating conditions associated with the neuromusculoskeletal system, while improving each patients functionality and quality of life. Conditions treated include sciatica, neck pain, and arthritis pain, among many others. Dr. Schmidt seeks to reduce pain and discomfort through manipulation and adjustment of the spine.
Derrick Schmidt's Practice location
OSCEOLA, IN 46561Get Direction
Derrick Schmidt's reviewsWrite Review
- Spine Doctors vs. Chiropractors
Patients may often ask themselves which doctor they should see for their back pain. Studies have shown that chiropractors provide effective treatment for back pain. However, chiropractors cannot treat all causes of back pain because there are also conditions that should be diagnosed and treated by a...
- Do I Have a Pinched Nerve?
Pinched nerve, or nerve compression, refers to a situation in which the surrounding tissues apply pressure on a nerve. Pinched nerve may cause severe pain, tingling, numbness, or other symptoms. Nerve compression may affect different sites of the body and this may result in varied symptoms. The...
- What Is Back Pain: Get The Facts
Every now and then, you hear people complaining about constant back pain. According to statistics, about 80% of Americans will suffer from back pain at one point of their life.Back pain can be caused by many things, but it is most commonly triggered by incorrect sitting or standing positions, not...
- Can Chiropractic Care Benefit Children with Autism?
Children with autism have it tough. There are many theories on what causes autism, and perhaps, even more theories on how to help those on the spectrum. You want what’s best for your child, and there are many people who want to help you.One alternative medicine you might consider is chiropractic...
- What Is a Lower Back Pain with Sciatica?
Lower back pain is a common problem experienced by most people at some point during their lifetime. There are several causes for lower back pain with sciatica, and the intensity of pain can range from dull to quite severe. Men and women are equally affected by this condition. Most cases of back pain...
- Lower Back Pain: What is it?
Lower back pain is a very common presentation among the elderly population. The lower back is the connection between the upper body and the lower body and it bears most of the body’s weight.Lower back pain can be caused due to various causes affecting the spinal muscles, nerves, bones, the...
- Dr. Nancy Yvonne Denlinger D.C.109 N Main St Nappanee IN 46550
- Dr. Patrick William Case DC, FACO3027 Mishawaka Ave South Bend IN 46615
- Mrs. Lisa Ann Meyers D.C.3027 Mishawaka Ave South Bend IN 46615
- Dr. Joshua D Martens DC601 E Bristol St Elkhart IN 46514
- Dr. Mark Alan Schneider DC1178 Fremont Ct Elkhart IN 46516
- Dr. Megan Dawn Bjorklund D.C.516 S Main St Middlebury IN 46540