Dr. Daniel Berger is an internist practicing in Chicago, IL. Dr. Berger specializes in the medical treatment of adults. Internists can act as a primary physician or a consultant to a primary physician. They manage both common and rare diseases. Dr. Berger provides comprehensive care and manages treatment with surgeons as well. Internists establish long-term relationships with their patients and incorporate disease prevention and mental health care into their practice.
Education and Training
Chicago Medical School at Rosalind Franklin University of Medicine & Science 1987
- Structured treatment interruption and immune reconstitution.
- The disconnect syndrome: a controversial dilemma.
- New-Fill on "hold" and open-label for T-20.
- FTC superiority over d4T in phase III trial.
- The ever-changing HIV treatment landscape.
- The threat of bioterrorism.
- Anatomy of a study: Trizivir vs. Sustiva.
- Viread, Epivir and Ziagen combination: failure in naïve patients with a once-daily regimen.
- Taking giant step forward in antiviral drug treatment.
- New once-a-day drugs: Truvada and Epzicom.
- New protease inhibitor TMC-114. Preliminary 24-week late breaker results of the phase II trial.
- Minocycline shown to have protection for the brain against HIV. Results of a preclinical study recently published in JAMA.
- Early virologic nonresponse to tenofovir, abacavir, and lamivudine in HIV-infected antiretroviral-naive subjects.
- The dawn of a new treatment. A look at experimental HIV integrase inhibitors.
- The importance of being earnest. Specific advantages and new treatment options
- High Cholesterol
- Type 2 Diabetes
- Vascular Disease
- Saint Joseph Hospital 1988
- Colorado Health Foundation Presbyterian-St Luke's Medical Center Program
Dr. Daniel S Berger M.D.'s Practice location
Chicago, IL 60657Get Direction
Dr. Daniel S Berger M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Berger
- Health Reasons That Can Make a Person Pass Out
Causes of Fainting A person faints or loses consciousness for a brief time when the brain does not get enough oxygen. Fainting or passing out is also medically called syncope. Before fainting, people may experience lightheadedness, dizziness, weakness, and nausea. Others describe fainting as...
- What Is IBS with Diarrhea (IBS-D)?
If you are suffering from IBS-D, you may experience belly pain that is usually associated with irritable bowel syndrome (IBS) and you will be forced to make several trips to the bathroom. The letter "D" stands for "diarrhea".General CausesThere is no actual cause of IBS-D. However, the following are...
- Fitness Options for New Moms
Robert O. Atlas, MD, O.B.G.Y.N., chair of the department of obstetrics and gynecology at Mercy Medical Center in Baltimore, is of the opinion that when a woman can resume exercise depends on the individual. Some new moms are ready within two weeks while some others may take a month or so to get back...
- What Are Night Sweats: Get the Facts
What are night sweats?Night sweats are also called as nocturnal hyperhidrosis, which means excessive sweating during the night. Night sweats are episodes of continuous sweating at night even when the environmental temperature is very cold. Some people may sweat so extensively that they might find...
- Is Hair Dye Safe?
Dying one's hair is a common routine for men and women who experience changes in the color of their hair as they age. Although long-term safety of these products are not clear, there are some precautionary measures to be followed while using a dye.One should consider the following before dying his...
- What Causes Night Sweats?
Night sweats refer to excessive sweating during the night, and they can transpire regardless of the temperature. Another term commonly used for night sweats is hot flashes....
- Mr. Demetrios John Giokaris MD4921 North Western Avenue Chicago Illinois 60625
- Dr. Ignatius Tang M.D.400-E Randolph St. Chicago IL 60601
- Dr. Jaroslaw Leszczak MD1875 Dempster Street Park Ridge Illinois 60068
- Dr. Haresh Sawlani M.D.3445 North Central Avenue Chicago Illinois 60634
- Dr. Gretel Ruiz Jorge M.D.2601 W Main St Carbondale IL 62901
- Dr. Irma Kuptel MD1550 N. NW Highway Park Ridge Illinois 60068