Dr. Martha Pritchett Mims MD
Hematologist-Oncologist | Hematology & Oncology1504 Taub Loop Dept. Of Medicine Houston TX, 77030
Dr. Martha Mims is a hematologist oncologist practicing in Houston, TX. Dr. Mims specializes in the diagnosis, treatment and prevention of blood diseases such as anemia, hemophilia, sickle-cell disease, leukemia and lymphoma. Hematologist Oncologists are also trained in the study of cancer and its attack on other organs.
Education and Training
Baylor College of Medicine 1998
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
- Triglyceride metabolism in 3T3-L1 cells. An in vivo 13C NMR study.
- Acute cardiorespiratory collapse from heparin: a consequence of heparin-induced thrombocytopenia.
- Genomic profiling of prostate cancers from African American men.
- Altered ultrastructural morphology of self-aggregated low density lipoproteins: coalescence of lipid domains forming droplets and vesicles.
- Amino acid sequence of rabbit apolipoprotein E.
- CD28 costimulation improves expansion and persistence of chimeric antigen receptor-modified T cells in lymphoma patients.
- Effect of particle size and temperature on the conformation and physiological behavior of apolipoprotein E bound to model lipoprotein particles.
- Comparison of two CD40-ligand/interleukin-2 vaccines in patients with chronic lymphocytic leukemia.
- Oxaliplatin-induced thrombotic thrombocytopenic purpura: case report and literature review.
- Paraneoplastic nephrotic syndrome and inflammatory arthritis at diagnosis in Hodgkin lymphoma.
- Effect of immune reconstitution on the incidence of HIV-related Hodgkin lymphoma.
- Treatment of refractory thrombotic thrombocytopenic purpura with N-acetylcysteine: a case report.
- Potential role of gastrointestinal microbiota composition in prostate cancer risk.
- Complementation of antigen-presenting cells to generate T lymphocytes with broad target specificity.
- Bortezomib, Ifosfamide, Carboplatin, and Etoposide in a Patient with HIV-Negative Relapsed Plasmablastic Lymphoma.
- Prostate Cancer
- Kidney Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Colon Cancer
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia (aml)
- Multiple Myeloma
- Testicular Cancer
- Aerolase® Technologies
- Oral Surgery Procedures
- Extra Corporeal Shockwave Therapy
- Baylor Coll Of Med, Medical Oncology
Dr. Martha Pritchett Mims MD's Practice location
Houston, TX 77030Get Direction
Houston, TX 77030Get Direction
Dr. Martha Pritchett Mims MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Mims
- Teen with Hodgkin Lymphoma Skates with Her Hero, Mario Lemieux
Lillian Tarasiewicz was diagnosed with stage 3B Hodgkin lymphoma in October of 2015. She currently resides in South Carolina, but because of her father’s Pennsylvania background, she grew up with a love for hockey and for the Pittsburgh Penguins. She always felt a special connection to Mario...
- Lymphoma: The Importance of a Support System & Communication
Regardless of what’s being said, communication is something that many people struggle with in their personal relationships. Communication requires self-awareness, listening skills, and the ability to empathize and convey thoughts and feelings accurately. When people are diagnosed with chronic...
- Treatment Options of Multiple Myeloma
A team led by a consultant haematology specialist takes care of you if you are a multiple myeloma patient. The team discusses your situation and suggests the best treatment for you, but you will finally decide.It may be paramount to compile a list of questions which you will ask the specialist...
- Is Lymphoma-related PTSD Possible?
PTSD is something that one may not think of right away when thinking of chronic or life-threatening illnesses, but it should not be overlooked. Post-traumatic stress disorder, or PTSD, can affect all aspects of a person’s life and requires treatment by a specialist.The Diagnostic and Statistical...
- Lymphoma, the Persistence of Inspirational Women, and the Power of Language
Each year, Leukemia and Blood Cancer New Zealand (LBC) sponsors their Blood Cancer Patient Forum. They invite speakers to bring them news about such topics as treatment advances and management of cancer from a fully developed psycho-social perspective. Essentially, they dish up good old-fashioned...
- 'Robocop' Stem Cells Developed to Fight Cancer
Cancer is the second-leading cause of death in the United States, although due to several advancements in cancer screening and treatment, survival rates have begun to improve.A new cancer therapyResearchers at the University of Minnesota and Mayo Clinic have developed a new type of cancer therapy...
- Dr. Loretta Nastoupil M.D.1365c Clifton Rd Ne Atlanta GA 30322
- Dr. Caesar Tin-U, MD1350 First Colony Blvd Sugar Land Texas 77479
- Dr. Charles L Conlon MD7777 Sw Freeway Houston TX 77074
- Dr. Tri Tien Vu M.D.1504 Taub Loop Houston TX 77030
- Dr. David B Sanford M. D.2130 W Holcombe Blvd Houston TX 77030
- Dr. Julie Rani Nangia MD6620 Main St Houston TX 77030