Dr. Mike Fujimoto earned both his undergraduate and medical degrees from the University of Washington. He subsequently completed his internal medicine residency training at the University of Washingto ...
Education and Training
University of Washington School of Medicine 2005
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
- Stable operation of a 300-m laser interferometer with sufficient sensitivity to
- Optical mode cleaner with suspended mirrors.
- Absolute-length determination of a long-baseline Fabry-Perot cavity by means of resonating modulation sidebands.
- Loss factors of mirrors for a gravitational wave antenna.
- High-gain power recycling of a Fabry-Perot Michelson interferometer for a gravitational-wave antenna.
- Vascular Disease
- RESIDENT PERMIT FOR PENINSULA INTERNAL MEDICINE
Dr. Michael K. Fujimoto M.D.'s Practice location
Dr. Michael K. Fujimoto M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Fujimoto
- Connecting Restless Leg Syndrome with Fibromyalgia
In terms of the medical world, a plethora of findings have been made that have identified key connections between certain diseases and the unique symptoms they may very well bring about. A specific case has to do with fibromyalgia and a link to what is known as restless legs syndrome (RLS). An...
- Explore the Different Types of Acne
WhiteheadsWhiteheads are small white-colored blemishes on the skin, which result when the hair follicles get clogged with sebum (natural oil secreted by the skin’s sebaceous glands) and dead skin cells. Your skin needs a certain amount of natural oil to lubricate and protect itself. However, when...
- Is Meningitis Contagious?
Caused by bacteria and viruses, meningitis is an inflammation (swelling) of the protective membranes covering the brain and spinal cord known as the meninges. The inflammation is usually caused by an infection of the fluid surrounding the brain and spinal cord. It can develop as a result of injury,...
- Is Pancreatic Cancer Genetic?
Is Pancreatic Cancer Genetic?Cancer is caused by a change in your genetic sequence. Genes are responsible for designing your body. Any alteration at that level will alter your body patterns.Cancer is an uncontrolled production of abnormal cells. Usually new cells are formed when your body needs...
- These Needle-Free Injection Devices Will Make Diabetes Treatment Less Painful and Easier
History of modern injection devices and their widespread use in medicine started in the middle of the 19th century and have dominated in some treatment forms for more than 150 years. However, even though many use it, this method has specific drawbacks too. It not only requires a high level...
- What is Sepsis?
Sepsis is a serious medical condition characterized by an exaggerated immune response towards an infection. This response causes the release of chemicals, which results in widespread inflammation and blood clotting in different parts of the body. Sepsis may result in sudden drop in the blood...
- Dr. Michael D Ingraham MD1100 9th Ave Seattle WA 98101
- Dr. Brian Edward Kluess M.D.400 S 43rd St Renton WA 98055
- Dr. Shahina Banthanavasi MD400 S 43rd St Renton WA 98055
- Dr. Kathryn Anne Kovacs MD1100 9th Ave Seattle WA 98101
- Dr. Odhett M Cojocaru MD2811 Tieton Dr Yakima WA 98902
- Dr. Christopher J. Cable M.D.2700 152nd Ave Ne Redmond WA 98052