Dr. Friedrich Bieling is an obstetrician-gynecologist practicing in TAMUNING, GU. Dr. Bieling specializes in women's health, particularly the female reproductive system, pregnancy and childbirth. As an obstetrician-gynecologist, or OB-GYN, Dr. Bieling can treat a number of health issues related to the vagina, uterus, ovaries, fallopian tubes and breasts. Dr Bieling can also treat women during pregnancy, labor, childbirth and the postpartum period. In this specialty, doctors focus on reproductive care from puberty through adulthood.
Dr. Friedrich C Bieling M.D.'s Practice location
TAMUNING, GU 96913Get Direction
Dr. Friedrich C Bieling M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Arthritis May Lead to Obesity
According to a new study, many adults who have arthritis have a one commonality; they are obese. If an individual has arthritis, he or she has a 54% higher risk of obesity, as reported by Jennifer Hootman, PhD, an epidemiologist with the CDC and co-author of the study published in CDC’s Morbidity...
- What Are the Key Characteristics of Genital Herpes?
Genital herpes is caused by the herpes simplex virus. There are two types of HSV: HSV-1, which mostly causes cold sores, and HSV-2, which mostly causes genital herpes.Some cases of genital herpes may also be caused by HSV-1. This sexually transmitted infection is quite common among the adult...
- Why Do the Benefits Outweigh the Risks of Circumcision?
Male circumcision has been a highly debated topic with arguments both for and against it. Various religious and traditional practices across the globe favor circumcision. However, there are also large sections of the population in other parts of the world where circumcision is not recommended by...
- What Are the Symptoms and Treatments for Preeclampsia?
Preeclampsia is a condition characterized by high blood pressure and the presence of excess protein in urine in women during the second half of pregnancy. If left undiagnosed and untreated, it may lead to a very serious condition called eclampsia. Eclampsia is risky to the baby and the mother, and...
- What are Fibroids?
What are Fibroids?Fibroids are muscular tumors that grow in a woman's uterine walls. Fibroids are also known as leiomyoma (leye-oh-meye-OH-muh), or myoma. In most cases, these muscular tumors are benign. Fibroids can grow as a single tumor, or develop into multiple tumors in the uterus. They can...
- Is Endometriosis A Life-Long Condition?
A life with endometriosis can be very hard for the women diagnosed with this condition. They have many problems caused by the endometrial tissue that grows outside the uterus, including:...
- Dr. Faye Whiting Jensen M.D.803 N Foreman St Vinita OK 74301
- Dr. Teresa-tram N Underwood MD1713 S Fm 51 Decatur TX 76234
- Dr. Kristina Vogel Morocco M.D.U.S. NAVAL HOSPITAL GUAM AGANA HEIGHTS GU 96919
- Dr. Kimberly R Walton MD1294 W 6th St San Pedro CA 90731
- Kaaren Zvonik MD472 CHALAN SAN ANTONIO TAMUNING GU 96913
- Annie U Bordallo MD472 CHALAN SAN ANTONIO TAMUNING GU 96913