Dr. Jason Flamm is an internist practicing in Sacramento, CA. Dr. Flamm specializes in the medical treatment of adults. Internists can act as a primary physician or a consultant to a primary physician. They manage both common and rare diseases. Dr. Flamm provides comprehensive care and manages treatment with surgeons as well. Internists establish long-term relationships with their patients and incorporate disease prevention and mental health care into their practice.
Education and Training
Columbia Univ Coll of Physicians And Surgeons, New York Ny 1992
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
- Surgical outcomes in human immunodeficiency virus-infected patients in the era of highly active antiretroviral therapy.
- Increased rates of appendicitis in HIV-infected men: 1991-2005.
- Tenofovir Alafenamide Versus Tenofovir Disoproxil Fumarate in the First Protease Inhibitor-Based Single-Tablet Regimen for Initial HIV-1 Therapy: A Randomized Phase 2 Study.
- The nucleotide sequence of the Escherichia coli rts gene.
- Ny & Presby Hp-Cornell Campus, Internal Medicine
- Ny and Presby Hp Cornell Campus
Dr. Jason A. Flamm MD's Practice location
Sacramento, CA 95825Get Direction
Dr. Jason A. Flamm MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Flamm
- Why Are Chia Seeds Beneficial to our Health?
These seeds were an integral part of Mayan and Aztec diets for years and were used as energy boosters in these early cultures. As many studies show, these seeds are good nutritional addition to foods. Chia seeds come in two colors: dark brown or black. The attractive quality of this food is that it...
- What Causes Swollen Ankles and Feet?
Swelling of the ankles and feet are a common everyday experience. Either you or a loved one may have experienced ankle swelling at some point of your lives. It is that common and is not a usual cause for concern, especially if you have been standing or walking for a long period of time. However,...
- What is Herpes?
Herpes is a viral infection caused by the herpes simplex virus, which is of two types – herpes simplex type 1 (HSV-1) and herpes simplex type 2 (HSV-2). HSV-1 causes blisters and sores in and around mouth, referred to as cold sores, oral herpes, or fever blisters. In HSV-2 infection, sores are...
- What is Diaphragmatic Breathing?
Diaphragmatic breathing, belly breathing, or abdominal breathing is a popular breathing technique. Breathing, according to this technique, is not only a need but a skill to make life more enjoyable. It is a way to bring in maximum benefits from any physical activity. The movement of the abdomen...
- Croup in Adults
Croup in AdultsAlthough croup is commonly observed in children who are 6 months to 3 years old, it is also possible for adults to get the infection in rare cases. Croup is a viral respiratory infection caused by human parainfluenza viruses (HPIVs). However, other causes of croup may include...
- What are the Causes and Symptoms of Hepatitis A?
Hepatitis A is a liver disease caused by a virus of the same name. Hepatitis A is one of the different types of virus that affects the liver and results in inflammation. The disease may be mild to severe, affecting the functioning of the liver. In mild cases, no special treatment is required and the...
- Dr. Manjula Bobbala M.D2575 East Bidwell Street Folsom California 95630
- Dr. Tet Toe MD1411 E 31st St Oakland CA 94602
- Dr. Rahnea L. Sunseri MDPO Box 2709 Aptos California 95001-2709
- Dr. Mohammad N Alocozy MD87 Scripps Dr Sacramento CA 95825
- Dr. Rashida Bokhari M.D1924 Del Paso Rd Sacramento CA 95834
- Dr. Afsaneh Khalili M.D.6 Woodland Road Saint Helena CA 94574