Dr. Tara Iyengar M.D.
Hematologist-Oncologist | Hematology & Oncology10510 N 92nd St Suite 200 Scottsdale AZ, 85258
Dr. Tara Iyengar is a hematologist oncologist practicing in Scottsdale, AZ. Dr. Iyengar specializes in the diagnosis, treatment and prevention of blood diseases such as anemia, hemophilia, sickle-cell disease, leukemia and lymphoma. Hematologist Oncologists are also trained in the study of cancer and its attack on other organs.
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM- Hematology
Dr. Tara Iyengar M.D.'s Practice location
Scottsdale, AZ 85258Get Direction
Scottsdale, AZ 85255Get Direction
SCOTTSDALE, AZ 85260Get Direction
Dr. Tara Iyengar M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Iyengar
- Treatments for Multiple Myeloma
The cancer care crew discusses what treatment will suit you after multiple myeloma has been diagnosed and staged. The following are treatments used in multiple myeloma:...
- Little Boy Tugs at Heartstrings of Entire Community: Be the Match!
Danny Feltwell, a young six-year-old boy, was diagnosed with T-cell lymphoblastic lymphoma when he was just two years old. After undergoing countless procedures and just four months from being considered fully cured, Danny relapsed and had to be re-hospitalized. The doctors found that a large tumor...
- What Specialists Treat Multiple Myeloma?
If you suffer from multiple myeloma, which a rare form of blood cancer, one of the most crucial decisions you will have to make is choosing a doctor who specializes in multiple myeloma. A hematologist-oncologist is the specialist you need who will manage your cancer throughout the cycle of...
- The Lymphoma Research Foundation's Light it Red for Lymphoma Night
Lymphoma, a cancer of the lymphatic system, currently affects over 700,000 Americans who are living with or in remission from the disease. Statistics show that every seven minutes, someone in the United States is diagnosed with the condition, which amounts to approximately 80,000 people per year.The...
- Exercise Proven to Help Lymphoma Patients
People always say that exercise is the best medicine. It's been proven through many years of research that regular exercise is really important to maintain a healthy body and mind. Doctors are always reminding their patients of the benefits of physical exercise and the power it holds to fight...
- Superheroes Unite For Elementary Student Fighting Lymphoma
Anyone diagnosed with cancer knows how terrifying and debilitating the news can be. Now just imagine how horrible an experience it would be for an elementary school student to hear that they have cancer.It is a sad fact that thousands of children are diagnosed with cancer every year, and it is...
- Dr. Clayton R. Polowy MD1432 South Dobson Road Mesa Arizona 85202
- Dr. Clarence S Adoo M.D.5750 W Thunderbird Rd Glendale AZ 85306
- Dr. Robin L Obenchain MD2141 E Warner Rd Tempe AZ 85284
- Dr. John Luis Bibb MD2222 E Highland Ave Phoenix AZ 85016
- Dr. Barbara Cooper19841 N 27th Ave Phoenix AZ 85027
- Dr. Andrew J Buresh M.D.7340 E Thomas Rd Scottsdale AZ 85251