Dr. Elmer Sharp is a Chiropractor practicing in Kansas City, KS. Dr. Sharp specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating conditions associated with the neuromusculoskeletal system, while improving each patients functionality and quality of life. Conditions treated include sciatica, neck pain, and arthritis pain, among many others. Dr. Sharp seeks to reduce pain and discomfort through manipulation and adjustment of the spine.
Education and Training
Cleveland Chiropractic College
- Activator Methods
Dr. Elmer Wayne Sharp DC's Practice location
Kansas City, KS 66106Get Direction
Dr. Elmer Wayne Sharp DC's reviewsWrite Review
- 10 Preventable Causes of Shin Splints
Shin splints, also known as medial tibial stress syndrome (MTSS) is the pain you feel along the inner aspect of your shin bone. It is a result of repeated stress on your shin. Several factors may cause shin splints and most of them are preventable. If you are aware of the preventable causes of shin...
- Can Chiropractic Care Benefit Children with Autism?
Children with autism have it tough. There are many theories on what causes autism, and perhaps, even more theories on how to help those on the spectrum. You want what’s best for your child, and there are many people who want to help you.One alternative medicine you might consider is chiropractic...
- What Is Spinal Decompression?
The human back is a complex structure of muscles, ligaments, bones, joints, and nerves. It is common for people to experience back problems at some point in their life for a variety of reasons. Since the pain can radiate into the back and even from other parts of the body, it is very difficult to...
- Treatment Options for Back Pain
Back pain is a very common condition, especially among the elderly group. It can vary from a dull constant back pain to a very sharp pain, which may disrupt your daily routine. Back pain can be either acute or chronic. This classification of back pain is essential especially when it comes to...
- Do I Have a Pinched Nerve?
Pinched nerve, or nerve compression, refers to a situation in which the surrounding tissues apply pressure on a nerve. Pinched nerve may cause severe pain, tingling, numbness, or other symptoms. Nerve compression may affect different sites of the body and this may result in varied symptoms. The...
- Scoliosis Symptoms and Causes
Scoliosis often occurs in kids below the age of puberty. Some of the most common signs of scoliosis happen to be the following:...
- Dr. Corey Piva D.C1805 North State Route 7 Pleasant Hill Missouri 64080
- Dr. Lindsey Gallion D.C.1520 Walnut St Kansas City MO 64108
- Dr. Dustin L. Hewitt D.C.25 Lindsley Dr Morristown New Jersey 07960
- Dr. Kowin Casey DC12804 Glenfield Rd Leawood KS 66209
- Kelsey Linn Stallbaumer D.C.125 Ne 91st St Kansas City MO 64155
- Dr. Michael Kirse D.C.1221 Northeast Douglas Street Lee Summit Missouri 64086