Brett Lemmons is a physical therapist practicing in Murfreesboro, TN. Brett Lemmons specializes in physical treatment to help a patient reduce pain, restore mobility, rehabilitate an injury, or increase movement and overall function. As a physical therapist, Brett Lemmons can treat multiple conditions with exercises, ultrasound, electrical stimulation, joint mobilization, heat, ice, massage, laser or light therapy and more. Brett Lemmons will create a treatment plan based on the patients specific injury or condition, and might target a specific body part or body system based on the individual.
Brett Lemmons P.T.'s Practice location
Murfreesboro, TN 37130Get Direction
LOUISVILLE, KY 40241Get Direction
Brett Lemmons P.T.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Early Warning Signs of Multiple Sclerosis
Is it Multiple Sclerosis?Although some of the symptoms of multiple sclerosis are common, there is no definitive pattern that applies to everyone. The symptoms of multiple sclerosis also resemble those of many other diseases. What sets the symptoms of MS apart from other conditions is time. In many...
- Tennis Elbow: What to Expect At Physical Therapy
Tennis Elbow: What to Expect At Physical TherapyTennis elbow is also known as Lateral epicondylitis. It is painful muscle skeletal condition of the outer elbow. This condition is caused by overuse and/or repetitive use of the arm's extensor muscles.Muscles, like any other material, wear and tear due...
- Tips On Recovering From Open Hernia Repair
After surgery, the first thing everyone would like to ask the doctor is about recovery. Undoubtedly, no one wants to stay bedridden for very long and everyone wants to restart their normal activities as soon as possible. While the recovery time for open hernia repair varies from person to person,...
- What Physical Therapy Procedures Are Used for Recovery?
Physical therapy is a natural treatment used by physical therapists to treat bone breaks, physical bruises, and bursitis. They have a special knack when it comes to assessing the body and restoring it back to its optimal performance. Equipped with sophisticated equipment and a vast background of...
- Fibromyalgia and Women’s Health
Fibromyalgia is a commonly misunderstood and misdiagnosed condition. The cause of the pain and other symptoms associated with fibromyalgia are unknown. To further complicate this complex set of symptoms is the fact that women account for 90% of fibromyalgia cases. Although no research has pinpointed...
- What Are the Signs and Symptoms of Bursitis?
Bursitis is a condition that affects many people around the globe who have no idea what is causing them pain or end up misjudging what might be wrong with their body tissues. Others might have a general idea of what bursitis is but cannot tell when they are suffering from it. This is because they...
- Kyle Todd Other515 Stonecrest Pkwy Smyrna TN 37167
- Ashleigh Bingham DPT1925 Memorial Blvd Murfreesboro TN 37129
- Dr. John David Inman PT818 E Clark Blvd Murfreesboro TN 37130
- Mr. Jacob Coleman Landes DPT1035 N Highland Avenue Murfreesboro TN 37130
- Robert L White DPT2580 Windy Hill Rd Se Marietta GA 30067
- Amy Marie Stojakovich Other515 Stonecrest Pkwy Smyrna TN 37167