Dr. Robert Kim practices Pulmonology in Tualatin, OR. A pulmonologist is a physician who possesses specialized knowledge and skill in the diagnosis and treatment of pulmonary conditions and diseases. Dr. Kim manages patients who need life support and mechanical ventilation, and is specially trained in diseases and conditions of the chest, particularly pneumonia, asthma, tuberculosis, emphysema, and complicated chest infections.
Education and Training
New Jersey College of Dentistry 2002
Dr. Robert Dong Kim M.D.'s Practice location
Tualatin, OR 97062Get Direction
PORTLAND, OR 97225Get Direction
Tualatin, OR 97062Get Direction
Dr. Robert Dong Kim M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- What Is Orthopnea?
OrthopneaOrthopnea is a condition that causes breathing difficulties when an individual is lying down. It usually happens at night when the person is going to sleep. People with orthopnea usually experience tightness in the chest and being oxygen-deficit. The shortness of breath is due to lying down...
- Diagnosing COPD
If you have symptoms that are likely to be of chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), visit your doctor as soon as possible. You can receive a proper diagnosis if you have COPD after several breathing tests have been administered.Early detection of COPD is essential for those who may be at...
- All About Atypical Pneumonia: Its Causes, Symptoms, Diagnosis, and Treatment
Atypical Pneumonia: What is it?Atypical pneumonia is an infection of the lungs caused by organisms other than the ones that usually cause pneumonia. The organisms responsible for atypical pneumonia include Legionella pneumophila, Mycoplasma pneumoniae, and Chlamydia Pneumoniae. Atypical pneumonia is...
- What are the Early Signs of Lupus?
Systemic lupus erythematosus (also known as lupus) is a condition that usually affects women. It occurs as a result of antibodies or lymphocytes generated against substances that exist in the body. Approximately one out of 2,100 people has the condition.Women are five times more vulnerable to...
- Community-Acquired Pneumonia: Causes, Symptoms, and Management
Community-acquired pneumonia (CAP) refers to pneumonia that develops in people with very less or no contact with any medical setting such as a hospital or clinic. Most of the time, the people who are infected with CAP are healthy individuals.Background of the DiseaseFour million cases...
- New Test of Mucus Properties May Help with Coughing and Airway Clearance in CF
In the United States, there are currently 30,000 individuals living with cystic fibrosis - a progressive, hereditary condition that results in persistent lung infections and airway obstruction, making it difficult to breathe. There is no cure for cystic fibrosis, although there are several treatment...
- Dr. Emmanuel Trungtoan Tavan MD2800 N Vancouver Ave Portland OR 97227
- Dr. Todd W Gienapp D.O.700 Ne 87th Ave Vancouver WA 98664
- Dr. Stephanie Angela Coates MD700 Ne 87th Ave Vancouver WA 98664
- Dr. Gregory Robert Flick M.D.9155 Sw Barnes Rd Portland OR 97225
- Dr. Melvin Lee Morganroth MD1111 Ne 99th Ave Portland OR 97220
- Dr. William Edward Holden MD3710 SW US Veterans Hospital Rd Portland OR 97239