Dr. Eleanor Valenzi practices Pulmonology in Chicago, IL. A pulmonologist is a physician who possesses specialized knowledge and skill in the diagnosis and treatment of pulmonary conditions and diseases. Dr. Valenzi manages patients who need life support and mechanical ventilation, and is specially trained in diseases and conditions of the chest, particularly pneumonia, asthma, tuberculosis, emphysema, and complicated chest infections.
- Type 2 Diabetes
- University of Chicago Program
Dr. Eleanor Barr Valenzi M.D.'s Practice location
Chicago, IL 60637Get Direction
PITTSBURGH, PA 15213Get Direction
Dr. Eleanor Barr Valenzi M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- What Are the Common Lung Irritants Found at Home?
Traffic exhaust or second hand smoke are sure to trigger a number of lung issues, particularly if you are susceptible to respiratory disorders. However, there are a number of very common, yet hidden, triggers in one's household that can lead to symptoms of asthma and other respiratory ailments.There...
- “There Are No Alligators in Heaven!” Scores 4-star Review from Portland Books
There Are No Alligators in Heaven! is a book by Donna Codell, Evan Codell, and their daughter, Jennifer Hale. It was published by Starshine Galaxy Foundation, a non-profit organization dedicated to publishing stories by and about children who have passed away.Portland Book Review (PBR) gave a 4-star...
- What is Tuberculosis?
Tuberculosis, or TB, is a bacterial infection that spreads by breathing droplets of sputum containing the infectious organism. It mainly affects the lungs but may also reach other parts of the body, like bones and nervous system, as the bacteria may spread through lymph nodes and the blood stream. A...
- Young Star with Cystic Fibrosis Wows Her Fans
Nova's a shining star who has never let anyone, or any disease, stop her from achieving her dreams.Nova is just like any other famous pop star. Though she's got the talent and the passion, she also had to put in the time and energy working hard at the recording studio. All this paid off though. This...
- Pulse Oximeter Use for Patients with COPD
Pulse oximeters measure the pulse rate of an individual, which is usually marked by a small heart. This is the first number that appears while using a pulse oximeter. It also measures the proportion of oxygenated hemoglobin in the blood within pulsating vessels. This determines the level of oxygen...
- Boomer Esiason’s Son Still Coaching Despite Cystic Fibrosis
Despite the challenges that someone with cystic fibrosis faces, it’s still possible for them to live a full, happy life. Gunnar Esiason is a perfect example of this.Gunnar is the son of Boomer Esiason, famed former NFL quarterback. Gunnar’s story was famously profiled in Sports Illustrated in...
- Dr. Ikemefula Ekekwe MD2900 N Lake Shore Dr Chicago IL 60657
- Dr. Juanbosco Ayala M.D.12820 S Ridgeland Ave Palos Heights IL 60463
- Dr. Sean Forsythe MD2160 S First Ave Maywood IL 60153
- Dr. Manu Jain MD680 N Lake Shore Dr Chicago IL 60611
- Dr. Rade Tomic MD516 Delaware Street Se, Clinic 6a Minneapolis MN 55455
- Dr. Frank Becker MD680 N Lake Shore Dr Chicago IL 60611