Dr. Jason Stubbs is a nephrologist practicing in Kansas City, KS. Dr. Stubbs specializes in the care and treatment of the kidneys. As a nephrologist, Dr. Stubbs most typically treats conditions like kidney stones, chronic kidney disease, acute renal failure, polycystuc kidney disease, high blood pressure and more. Nephrologists are also experts on kidney transplantation and dialysis. They are usually referred to by primary care physicians for problems related to the kidneys, and while they can perform tests to diagnose kidney disorders, they do not perform surgeries.
Education and Training
Univ of Ks Sch of Med, Kansas City Ks 2002
University of Wales in Great Britain 2002
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM- Nephrology
- Is fibroblast growth factor 23 a harbinger of mortality in CKD?
- FGF23 is a novel regulator of intracellular calcium and cardiac contractility in addition to cardiac hypertrophy.
- Dietary phosphate restriction suppresses phosphaturia but does not prevent FGF23 elevation in a mouse model of chronic kidney disease.
- FGF23 directly impairs endothelium-dependent vasorelaxation by increasing superoxide levels and reducing nitric oxide bioavailability.
- Decreased conversion of 25-hydroxyvitamin D3 to 24,25-dihydroxyvitamin D3 following cholecalciferol therapy in patients with CKD.
- Development and validation of a simple UHPLC-MS/MS method for the simultaneous determination of trimethylamine N-oxide, choline, and betaine in human plasma and urine.
- Cholecalciferol v. ergocalciferol for 25-hydroxyvitamin D (25(OH)D) repletion in chronic kidney disease: a randomised clinical trial.
- Acute Kidney Failure, Diabetic Nephropathy, Glomerulonephritis And More
- University of Kansas Affiliated Hospitals
Dr. Jason Robert Stubbs M.D.'s Practice location
Kansas City, KS 66160Get Direction
Dr. Jason Robert Stubbs M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- What Causes Blood to Show Up in Urine?
Hematuria is the phenomenon in which traces of blood appear in the urine. It presents a unique problem because it is not a disease in itself. It is not infectious, nor is it capable of threatening a life. It is merely a warning sign that something is wrong inside the body. Though frightening in...
- What Are the Signs and Symptoms of Lupus?
It is very hard to diagnose lupus. Since two individuals can have different signs of lupus, doctors have a hard time diagnosing it and treating it effectively. To diagnose lupus, it can take a long time, which can be distracting to both the doctor and the affected person. The symptoms of lupus can...
Oliguria is a medical term used when referring to a decreased urine output. Oliguria is considered when a person’s urine output is less than 400 mL in a 24-hour period. When it comes to infants, oliguria occurs when the urine output is less than 0.5 mL/kg/hr for 24 hours. Anuria is the absence...
- Does Acute Renal Failure Cause Death?
Our body machinery comprises of various parts and components all together, embedded to function as a whole unit to support life. Each component that forms a part of the body machine has a specific contribution and any malfunction in any of the components can have adverse effects on the entire body....
- What Causes Lupus?
Lupus is an autoimmune ailment. This means that instead of your body’s regular defense system attacking viruses and bacteria, it destroys healthy tissues. This causes swelling. Symptoms include extreme fatigue, hair loss, rashes, cognitive dysfunction, severe muscle and joint pain, ulcers in the...
- What Could Dysuria Be Telling You?
What is dysuria?Dysuria is the medical term for painful urination or a burning sensation, discomfort, or difficulty when passing urine. In most cases, dysuria is a symptom of another medical condition. Males and females of any age can experience dysuria. However, this symptom is more common in...
- Dr. Woojin james Chon M.D.5841 S. Maryland Ave. MC 5100 Chicago, IL 60637 Chicago IL 60637
- Dr. Justin Thomas Teiwes M.D.2790 Clay Edwards Dr Kansas City MO 64116
- Mr. Mohammad Humayun Kabir MD3901 Rainbow Blvd Kansas City KS 66103
- Dr. Ahmed M Awad DO2301 Holmes St Kansas City MO 64108
- Dr. Bruce Kaplan M.D.3901 Rainbow Blvd Kansas City KS 66160
- Dr. Abid Raza Khan M.D.6400 Prospect Ave Kansas City MO 64132