Dr. Gregory Brucato is a cosmetic medicine and surgery specialist practicing in Ridgefield, CT. Dr. Brucato specializes in the enhancement of appearance. Improving aesthetic, symmetry and proportion are key goals in cosmetic surgery. Cosmetic medicine has nothing to do with these specific areas not functioning properly; therefore, this elective field solely focuses on aesthetics and anti-aging.
Education and Training
New York Med Coll- Valhalla Ny 1987
Plastic SurgeryAmerican Board of Plastic SurgeryABPS
- Univ Of Ok Coll Of Med, Plastic Surgery; Ny Medical College, General Surgery
Dr. Gregory F. Brucato M.D., FACS's Practice location
Ridgefield, CT 06877Get Direction
Dr. Gregory F. Brucato M.D., FACS's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Brucato
- Do You Need Future Breast Augmentations After Having One?
A study done by the American Society of Plastic Surgeons in the year 2007 suggested that breast augmentation was the most common surgery in America. Evidently, 347,524 women underwent the procedure in that year alone.This increase in cases of breast augmentation has mostly been due to the undeniable...
- Is a Tummy Tuck a Good Idea?
Tummy tucks, or abdominoplasty, are a very popular option for many who have tried to drop those sagging excess skin on the abdomen. For some, the fat deposits on the skin is an inherited condition. For some others the skin become flaccid with a sudden weight loss leading to odd looks. Abdominoplasty...
- 5 Tips on Living with Varicose Veins
Varicose veins are bothersome and uncomfortable. Apart from being unattractive, varicose veins are associated with both physical and mental pain. High temperatures during the summer call for relaxed clothing, and varicose veins can prevent someone from living their life happily. Because age is one...
- How Can Skin Grafting Treat Melanoma?
What is melanoma?Melanoma is a type of skin cancer that affects the melanocytes or the skin cells that contain the pigment melanin. It is caused when long or repeated exposure to UV radiation damages the DNA of these skin cells and causes them to divide uncontrollably forming a malignant tumor....
- People Who Get Nose Jobs May Have An Underlying Mental Disorder
A new study shows that a third of patients who performed cosmetic surgery to improve the appearance of their nose have moderate symptoms of body dysmorphic disorder (BDD) which makes them preoccupied with defects in their appearance. The results of the study published in the journal Plastic and...
- Alternatives Used to Treat Acne Scars
Dermal FillersDermal fillers are used to improve the appearance of scars that have recessed. Common substances that are used as fillers and injected into the scars include collagen, hyaluronic acid, and fat. However, in order to maintain this look, you need to have injections repeatedly unless you...
- Dr. Anke Ott Young M.D.999 Franklin Ave Garden City NY 11530
- Dr. Tito L Vasquez M.D.2600 Post Road Southport Connecticut 06890
- Dr. Alfred Sofer M.D2238 Black Rock Turnpike Fairfield Connecticut 06825
- Dr. Mrudangi Thakur M.D3630 Hill Blvd Jefferson Valley NY 10535
- Dr. Fredric Newman M.D.722 POST RD DARIEN CT 06820
- Dr. Joel Marc Rein M.D.2 1/2 Dearfield Dr Greenwich CT 06831