Dr. Lawrence Yeung is a urologist practicing in Gainesville, FL. Dr. Yeung specializes in diseases of the urinary tract and the male reproductive system. This includes areas of the bladder, urethra, kidneys, penis and prostate. Urology is a surgical specialty and requires knowledge in other areas of expertise such as gynecology and internal medicine due to the variety of clinical problems that are involved.
Education and Training
University of Florida College of Medicine 2004
- Synthesis and degradation of ribosomal RNA in regenerating liver.
- A critical review of clinical practice guidelines for the management of clinically localized prostate cancer.
- How to use a clinical practice guideline.
- Evidence-based medicine training in residency: a survey of urology programme directors.
- Intraoperative tissue characterization and imaging.
- Duplicate presentations on prostate cancer at American Urological Association and European Association of Urology annual meetings.
- A rare metastasis to the bladder.
- Outcomes of Direct Vision Internal Urethrotomy for Bulbar Urethral Strictures: Technique Modification with High Dose Triamcinolone Injection.
- Development of Squamous Cell Carcinoma of Buccal Mucosa Graft Used for Urethroplasty: A Case Report.
- Suppression of DNA synthesis in hepatoma cells exposed to glucocorticoid hormone in vitro.
- Effects of cortisone on thymidine incorporation by various nonlymphoid tissues of the weanling rat.
- Free and membrane-bound ribosomes in regenerating rat liver.
- Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia (bph)
- Urinary Incontinence
- Enlarged Prostate
- Stress Incontinence
Dr. Lawrence Luen shean Yeung MD's Practice location
Gainesville, FL 32610Get Direction
Saint Louis, MO 63110Get Direction
Dr. Lawrence Luen shean Yeung MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Yeung
- Is Blood In My Urine An Indication Of Cancer?
Blood in the urine can't necessarily be assumed to be a typical case of a Urinary Tract Infection (UTI). Our immediate reaction may be to undergo a course of antibiotics and anti-inflammatories, and the problem may only vanish to reappear on another day.The underlying condition producing blood in...
- What Can Cause Blood in Urine (Without an Infection)?
Blood in urine is a symptom that does not typically appear on its own, and is generally a sign of an underlying problem. It is important to understand that the cause of blood in urine is not always infection. There are multiple causes for this, some more serious than others. Possible causes of blood...
- What Is Hydrocele Repair?
Hydrocele repair is a surgical process that aims to correct the swelling of the scrotum that occurs as a result of hydroceles. A hydrocele is a painless buildup of fluid around the testicles. Fluid buildup causes the scrotum and the groin area to swell. This swelling can make you uncomfortable even...
- Does Red Urine Indicate Blood?
Many people see the reddish or darkish brown coloration in their urine and rush to get a medical opinion, but their fears are usually unfounded. This is because red coloration can be sourced from factors other than red blood cells. It may be originating in the kind of food or medicine you are...
- Treatment Options for Blood in Urine
What we have to understand about Hematuria (blood discoloring urine) is that we are observing a symptom and not the disease itself. The appearance of blood in urine is the end result of a diseased state brought on by bacterial or viral infection, tissue inflammation or cancer. Even genetic triggers...
- 6 Health Benefits of Taking a Sitz Bath
What is a sitz bath?A sitz bath is a shallow bath using warm water to help ease pain or itching in the perineum, the area between the anus and the scrotum or vulva. The word sitz is derived from the German word sitzen, meaning to sit. A sitz bath is usually recommended for people who have an anal...
- Dr. Vincent G. Bird MD1600 Southwest Archer Road Gainesville Florida 32610
- Dr. Sijo Joseph Parekattil MD1600 SW Archer Rd Gainesville FL 32610
- Dr. Thomas Frederick Stringer MD1600 SW Archer Rd Gainesville FL 32610
- Dr. Bryant Mark Whiting M.D.1600 Sw Archer Rd Gainesville FL 32610
- Dr. Michael Alan Binder MD1600 SW Archer Rd Gainesville FL 32610
- Dr. Michael A Dennis MD1700 Se Hillmoor Dr Port Saint Lucie FL 34952