Dr. Timothy Wilson is a urologist practicing in Duarte, CA. Dr. Wilson specializes in diseases of the urinary tract and the male reproductive system. This includes areas of the bladder, urethra, kidneys, penis and prostate. Urology is a surgical specialty and requires knowledge in other areas of expertise such as gynecology and internal medicine due to the variety of clinical problems that are involved.
Education and Training
Or Hlth Sci Univ Sch of Med, Portland Or 1984
- L A Co-Usc Med Ctr, Urology L A Co-Usc Med Ctr, General Surgery
Mr. Timothy Wilson MD's Practice location
Duarte, CA 91010Get Direction
Mr. Timothy Wilson MD's reviewsWrite Review
- What Is Hydrocele Repair?
Hydrocele repair is a surgical process that aims to correct the swelling of the scrotum that occurs as a result of hydroceles. A hydrocele is a painless buildup of fluid around the testicles. Fluid buildup causes the scrotum and the groin area to swell. This swelling can make you uncomfortable even...
- Everything You Need To Know About Circumcision
Everything You Need To Know About CircumcisionWhat is circumcision? A circumcision is the surgical removal of the foreskin on male’s penis. This is an operation done by a professional doctor, since it requires expertise to conduct the procedure. The foreskin is the outer cover skin of the male...
- How Do Kidney Stones Develop?
Kidney stones are a condition that affects around 15 percent of the world's population. For reasons unknown, the condition's prevalence has increased over the last 30 years. Kidney stones more often affect men than women. What are kidney stones?Kidney stones or renal lithiasis is the formation of...
- When Should You See a Urologist?
What is a urologist?A urologist is a doctor who specializes in the diagnosis and treatment of urinary tract diseases in both men and women. Urologists also deal with any problems involving the male reproductive system. They also perform surgery in some cases, such as opening up a urinary tract...
- What are the Treatment Options for Syphilis?
What is syphilis?Syphilis is a very dangerous disease if not diagnosed early and treated with proper medication. Worse, it may even lead to death. Syphilis is caused by the bacterium Treponema pallidum and has four stages in its pathogenesis. It is one of those diseases which does not have typical...
- Does Blood In Urine Mean There Are Cysts In My Kidneys?
In the normal course, blood has no place in the urine. But Hematuria or blood in the urine is a clear indication that we are confronting a larger problem somewhere in the urinary or genital systems. It could indicate the presence of a renal cyst, although a cyst is by no means the only contributing...
- Misak H. Abdulian1300 North Vermont Avenue Los Angeles California 90027
- Dr. Alan C Weinberg M.D.301 W Bastanchury Rd #180 Fullerton CA 92835
- Dr. Michael K Louie M.D.101 The City Dr S Orange CA 92868
- Dr. John W Edwards MD112 N Madison Ave Pasadena CA 91101
- Dr. Shahin Tissa Chandrasoma MD1200 N State St Los Angeles CA 90033
- Dr. Ramin Nmi Khalili MD FACS39 Congress St Pasadena CA 91105