Dr. Daniel Silverman is a psychologist practicing in Hinesburg, VT. Dr. Silverman specializes in the treatment of health mental problems, and helps people to cope with their mental illnesses. As a psychologist, Dr. Silverman evaluates and treats patients through a variety of methods, most typically being psychotherapy or talk therapy. Patients usually visit Dr. Silverman because they have been experiencing depression, anxiety, stress or anger for a significant period of time and are seeking help. Psychologists may perform a variety of exams and assessments to diagnose a mental condition.
Dr. Daniel Silverman PSY.D.'s Practice location
Hinesburg, VT 05461Get Direction
Dr. Daniel Silverman PSY.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Silverman
- What Are the Types of Bipolar Disorder?
What is bipolar disorder?Bipolar disorder is a mental illness characterized by extreme mood swings. The mood swings can be extremely high or low. They can last a few hours, days, weeks or even months. The mood swings consist of mixed emotions both of extreme happiness or extreme depression.Bipolar...
- The Most Common Misconceptions About Autism
Introduction From the perspective of an outsider, it is very difficult to understand what it is to have autism. This misunderstanding, unfortunately, can result in a lot of misconceptions and stereotypes about people with autism. Below are certain misconceptions, which people usually have in...
- Unique Social Clubs for Women On the Spectrum
For people with autism, social activities can be both difficult and stressful. This can often lead to avoidance of such situations, which in turn leads to isolation. As humans are social beings, lack of interaction with other people can leave many feeling depressed.For one young woman with autism,...
- The Proven Benefits of Cognitive Behavioral Therapy for Autism
When it comes to children with autism, parents need to have resources to guide them into better coping mechanisms and strategies for communication. New research has shown that parents are improving feelings of anxiety and sadness by joining their children in therapy, cognitive behavior...
- How to Help Children with Separation Anxiety
IntroductionIt is quite natural for young children to become anxious when their parents say goodbye to them. Even though this stage can be difficult to deal with, know that separation anxiety is a part of normal child development. Separation anxiety can be relieved by knowing some effective...
- How to Cope with Your Depression
After being diagnosed with depression, it is important to learn how to cope with it and not fall into despair, as this could lead to severe consequences. Take the prescribed medicationAntidepressants may be prescribed to help improve your mood and enable you to return to your regular activities....
- Dr. Catherine Carole Schuman PHD2 Colchester Avenue Burlington VT 05405
- Dr. Dennis Reichardt PH.D.46 Spauldings Bay Ct Colchester VT 05446
- Dr. Linda Vieth Rosenblad PH.D.5224 Shelburne Rd Shelburne VT 05482
- Amy Maxine Tree MACP3 Main St Burlington VT 05401
- Dr. Kraig Libstag ED.D.86 Lake St Burlington VT 05401
- Dr. Beth Erin Robbins PSY.D.56 W Twin Oaks Ter South Burlington VT 05403