Dr. Brian J Levine MD
Emergency Physician4755 Ogletown Stanton Rd Newark DE, 19718
A graduate of Drew University in Madison, NJ, Brian Jay Levine, M.D. completed his medical training at the University of Vermont, College of Medicine in Burlington, VT. Dr. Levine completed his reside ...
Education and Training
Univ of Vt Coll of Med, Burlington Vt 1995
Emergency MedicineAmerican Board of Emergency MedicineABEM
- 2012 Philadelphia Super Doctors
Dr. Brian J Levine MD's Practice location
Dr. Brian J Levine MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Levine
- Chikungunya Fever: Symptoms, Treatment, and Prevention
Introduction Chikungunya is a viral infection that is transmitted by mosquitoes. The chikungunya virus causes a sudden onset of fever along with severe joint pain. The illness is not considered as contagious, but in rare instances, the virus can get transmitted through contact with a person's...
- Leukocyte Esterase Test
Leukocyte Esterase Urine TestLeukocyte esterase (LE) is an esterase produced by white blood cells (WBCs) or leukocytes. A leukocyte esterase test is a urine test used to detect the presence of white blood cells and other health conditions associated with infection.Normally, leukocyte esterase...
- What Could Uncontrollable Shivering Mean?
Uncontrollable shivering is characterized by the rapid shifting between muscle relaxation and contraction. It is through these contractions that the body warms itself up when exposed to cold. Shivering is not always accompanied by fever. In some cases, shivering may occur before the onset of...
- What is the encephalitis causes and prevention?
What is encephalitis?Encephalitis means inflammation of the brain. Fever, headache, and joint pain are often experienced in the early stages of encephalitis. Other severe symptoms may develop over some days or hours. They include personality changes, seizures, disorientation, confusion, or...
- What Are Ketones?
Almost every cell in the body has a primary source of energy, which is usually glucose. However, when the body doesn't have enough glucose, the liver responds by producing chemicals known as ketones, converting stored fatty acids into ketone bodies. Ketones are used as a backup fuel source when...
- Copperhead Snake Bites: What Does It Look Like?
Copperhead snake bites are one of the frequently reported snakebites annually. However, they are rarely fatal. Most of the time, snakebites happen when people accidentally step on or touch snakes, which are excellent at blending into their surroundings. When copperhead snakes are disturbed, they...
- Alexander Fernandez1015 W Baltimore Pike West Grove Pennsylvania 19390
- Dr. Jason E Nace MD4755 Ogletown Stanton Rd Newark DE 19718
- Dr. Brian E Burgess MD4755 Ogletown Stanton Road Newark DE 19718
- Dr. Eli Morgan Zeserson MDChristiana Care Health System / Dept Emergency Med Newark DE 19718
- Dr. Timothy Shiuh MDChristiana Hospital Emergency Department Newark DE 19718
- Dr. Ross E Megargel DO4755 Ogeltown Stanton Road Newark DE 19718