Dr. Edgard Cumpa is an internist practicing in Springfield, IL. Dr. Cumpa specializes in the medical treatment of adults. Internists can act as a primary physician or a consultant to a primary physician. They manage both common and rare diseases. Dr. Cumpa provides comprehensive care and manages treatment with surgeons as well. Internists establish long-term relationships with their patients and incorporate disease prevention and mental health care into their practice.
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
- So Il Univ Sch Of Med, Internal Medicine
- So Il University School Of Med
Dr. Edgard Cumpa MD's Practice location
Springfield, IL 62702Get Direction
Dr. Edgard Cumpa MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Cumpa
- Can Low Levels of Testosterone be the Cause of Your Health Conditions?
New studies have depicted the link between low levels of testosterone and other health conditions, in men, and how hormone levels are related to the overall health of the individual. Results of the study show that a deficiency in testosterone is linked to several conditions, like obesity, metabolic...
- Is Stiff Neck Serious?
Somebody calls you from behind and you turn your whole body instead of your neck? This is a clear sign of stiff neck! Most of us would have been in that awkward situation where you wish that you need not move that delicate part of your body. Issues with the neck arise mostly during physical...
- Apples Rank Number One on the Dirty Dozen's List
Apples are contaminated with pesticides and tops the list of ‘dirty dozen’, while onions are rated as the best among the ‘Clean 15’. The ratings are provided by consumer advocates at the nonprofit Environmental Working Group (EWG), based on the pesticides test conducted by the U.S....
- Fitness Options for New Moms
Robert O. Atlas, MD, O.B.G.Y.N., chair of the department of obstetrics and gynecology at Mercy Medical Center in Baltimore, is of the opinion that when a woman can resume exercise depends on the individual. Some new moms are ready within two weeks while some others may take a month or so to get back...
- What Does Bactrim Treat?
BactrimBactrim is a combination of antibiotics called trimethoprim and sulfamethoxazole, which help treat different types of bacterial infections. Bactrim can be used for the treatment of urinary tract infections (UTIs), ear infections, bronchitis, shigellosis, traveler's...
- Which Doctors Treat Diabetes?
There are many healthcare providers who can diagnose and treat diabetes. While most people may see a primary care doctor if they start having symptoms of diabetes, other physicians and specialists can also help monitor the condition.Doctors who treat diabetesThe following are doctors and specialists...
- Dr. Roggie Reason MD1201 31st Ave SW Minot ND 58701
- Dr. Mark E Mullendore M.D.2901 Old Jacksonville Rd Springfield IL 62704
- Dr. James M Lafata M.D.2901 Old Jacksonville Rd Springfield IL 62704
- Dr. David E Steward M.D.751 N Rutledge St Springfield IL 62702
- Dr. Kelly Colleen Higgins M.D.1836 S Macarthur Blvd Springfield IL 62704
- Dr. John Flack MD, MPH4201 St Antoine Detroit MI 48201