Dr. Darryl K Boffard M.D.
OB-GYN (Obstetrician-Gynecologist) | Obstetrics1323 Stuyvesant Ave Union NJ, 07083
Dr. Darryl Boffard is an obstetrician-gynecologist practicing in Union, NJ. Dr. Boffard specializes in women's health, particularly the female reproductive system, pregnancy and childbirth. As an obstetrician-gynecologist, or OB-GYN, Dr. Boffard can treat a number of health issues related to the vagina, uterus, ovaries, fallopian tubes and breasts. Dr Boffard can also treat women during pregnancy, labor, childbirth and the postpartum period. In this specialty, doctors focus on reproductive care from puberty through adulthood.
Education and Training
Rutgers New Jersey Medical School 1981
- Down Syndrome
- Interstitial Cystitis
- Urinary Tract Infection (uti)
- St Barnabas Medical Center Program
Dr. Darryl K Boffard M.D.'s Practice location
Union, NJ 07083Get Direction
Dr. Darryl K Boffard M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Boffard
- Birth Control Methods for Women
Here is an eye opening statistic. Approximately 85% of women who are sexually active and do not use contraception, will get pregnant in the first year. Despite the myths, yes, women can get pregnant about 10 days of giving birth, while breast feeding and during menstruation. If getting pregnant...
- What are the Treatment Options for Polycystic Ovary Syndrome?
Polycystic ovary syndrome, or PCOS, is a hormonal disorder in women that may cause menstrual problems and issues with pregnancy. It is caused by imbalance of reproductive hormones which create problems in the ovaries. As a part of healthy menstrual cycle each month the ovaries release an egg. With...
- How to Prepare for a Hysterectomy
The very thought of surgery often triggers a sense of panic and anxiety, and the morbid fear of pain, complications, and a prolonged recovery phase. But technology has changed the medical landscape, and gynecologists today are moving confidently toward less invasive and painless surgical techniques...
- Moms With Asthma Can Breastfeed Their Babies Without Worry
According to a new study, moms with asthma can breast feed their babies, as this practice may not increase the risk of asthma in children. In this study, the researchers followed up babies until they are 12-years-old with the aim of assessing the impact of breastfeeding in the development of lungs....
- What Are Fraternal Twins?
Fraternal twins definitionFraternal twins are commonly known as "non-identical twins" and can be simply defined as siblings who share the same womb but with different amniotic sacs and placentas. Biologically, they are said to be "dizygotic" meaning two different sperm cells fertilized two...
- Are All Medications Safe During Pregnancy?
During pregnancy, it's important to think twice before popping a pill without consulting with your doctor first. Although some pills are non-prescription medications — and are readily available and convenient — it is always better to discuss taking any type of medication or pill with your...
- Dr. Peter Guirguis M.D.464 77th Street Brooklyn New York 11209
- Anat Zelmanovich509 East 77th Street New York New York 10075
- Dr. Allan Fisher MD1 Elliot Way Manchester New Hampshire 03103
- Dr. Janelle Luk M.D.123 W 79th St New York NY 10022
- Dr. Valeria M Di stefano M.D.125 Paterson St New Brunswick NJ 08901
- Dr. Rony Tanios Elias M.D.1305 York Ave New York NY 10021